where do we post ideas for future content?

johnstonwlt

I want to post my Idea for the Dev's to see. I'm pretty sure that it has been asked of already but I think it makes total sense for SWTOR. They need to implement Pod Racing into the game.

PVP Pod racing would be great. it would add a new player base to the game. and all sorts of new content. they could either alter the space combat and adjust it to be multiplayer and make it Pod Racing or they could completely remake it and have it so that people could watch the races.

The perks for racing would be all Pod Racer and credit based. Money would be the main reward for winning but they could also have pod upgrades making it similar to Forza or Gran Turismo but with pod racers.

If done well, it could become an E-sport generating all sorts of followers and revitalizing SWTOR and making millions of dollars for EA and Bioware.

Just trying to throw my Idea out there for the Dev's in hopes that it will give them some idea of what to do for a future expansion pack.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

This is the suggestion box forum. It can also be accessed via the General Discussion forum. Good luck getting your voice heard. A lot of folks want the game to have a lot of stuff in it. I know I have seen threads in there mentioning a racing mini game. May have even suggested one myself at some point.

• 1 month later...

Well swoop racing rather than pod racing, there is a difference. Swoop racing is just an over powered single speeder, pod racing involves those silly engines in front, and has been done very badly in some games.

There was swoop racing in Both Kotor and Kotor2 and people who played them want it back. Also we want Pazaak.

Oh my. Imagine what they could do with minigames. :D A whole slew of pod racer skins and such people can either buy with CC or on the GTM, more tracks or something, who knows. Something like that can go a long way. Hell I don't care if it looks like the N64 game I ADORED when I was like 8. I will play the sh*t out of it.

I remember in the N64 Pod racer game, there was always this special feeling when you mashed the boost button and heard that wonderful noise Anakin's pod always made accelerating. :D Good times.

I'd love that little game R2 plays against Chewbacca too. If it's Pazaak or not (I'm not that lore addicted) then great. Maybe stick the table on our ships and have games against random players or even the computer.

Edited by CyberTronX