I think we broke some records.

Bulbasaur

And I see aiori breaking his records again too.

I do not plan to update the records thread for at least a month following the expansion release

Man I didn't have my stim up AND I was floating between nodes! Woulda been 2mil easily! FML

This was in the 55 bracket by the way, so bolster exploiting is much less prevalent.

Both teams had at least 3 full heal specced Sages/Sorcs who were constantly dropping Salv all over mid to the point where no one was being killed regardless of how much damage you put out.

I didn't get my killing blow till about half way through the match lol

This was in the 55 bracket by the way, so bolster exploiting is much less prevalent.

Both teams had at least 3 full heal specced Sages/Sorcs who were constantly dropping Salv all over mid to the point where no one was being killed regardless of how much damage you put out.

I didn't get my killing blow till about half way through the match lol

Yeah I did a 55 match the other day. The healing is INSANE at the moment. Likely due to the dps players being under geared. But Jesus. It is impossible to kill healers atm, especially good ones. That operative roll is something else too....

Not like it really matters but I saw Dailia, (spelling?), do 1.8 mil damage in a Novare coast yesterday. I've almost broke the 2mil healing but have hit a glass ceiling of 1.9mil twice. I think with my new relics and some gear upgrades I should hit 2mil very soon.

I am a recent convert from an RP server to pot5. All I can say is that there are a lot more of these "heroes" on pot5 that think they are doing the team a favor by deathmatching and not getting any objectives done. Warzones arent about damage output like so many think. Keep the deathmatching to owpvp, and start working as a team.

Of course, if you are familiar with pot5 pvp, I am talking about the repubs....

I am a recent convert from an RP server to pot5. All I can say is that there are a lot more of these "heroes" on pot5 that think they are doing the team a favor by deathmatching and not getting any objectives done. Warzones arent about damage output like so many think. Keep the deathmatching to owpvp, and start working as a team.

Of course, if you are familiar with pot5 pvp, I am talking about the repubs....

+1. Although many imps have that same problem

Thanks to Aiori, you can actually watch this entire 20 minute match on his channel (skip to 1:33:00): http://www.twitch.tv/aioribfz/b/389106162

Personally, I just see a heck of a lot of great healing at work. Aiori + 3 sages vs 3 sorcs so the healing being put out at mid was crazy. True, merzagasm was hacking at those sorcs for a lot of the match, and they weren't going down, but with those kind've heals out there that's the way it is. Letting them just sit there and spam heal unharassed isn't a better solution. I wouldn't say this case is about ignoring objectives or has anything to do with how pugs go off on Rambo dps missions.

Btw, merzagasm wasn't even top deeps that game. Mallek got 1,716,881 dps. Aiori didn't even lead the heal-fest either. One of the sorcs, Glory, had 1,976,246 heals, although to be fair, like Aiori said he had to float to west twice plus he had to go afk for 45 seconds! He'd prob have easily topped 2 mil w/o all that. (1:53:21 to see the scoreboard)

You wish for a full round? You wish to replace your team's competence to cap the door early in the time frame so you can yield larger stats?

/fail

As you can see neither side had the upper advantage kills wise and it was a good game for both healers and tanks, but of course you weren't there, so please don't judge on a single image(or comment) which I wanted to share with people who actually like to see some scores from warzones.

I was expecting to have a longer round since the teams were balanced. You realize if you look at the abilities on the picture that my group cloak was cool down since I knew it was going to give an advantage to manage an early cap and it worked.

Have a marvelous day.

Edited by Broskeet