Will exp. be applied later?

brlarson

I Pre-ordered RotHC, but I don't have early access. I noticed that I am 1 point away from level 51, if I continue to gain experience points will they go to waste or will they be applied when I gain access to the full expansion?

I Pre-ordered RotHC, but I don't have early access. I noticed that I am 1 point away from level 51, if I continue to gain experience points will they go to waste or will they be applied when I gain access to the full expansion?

My best guess would be that the xp points are not accumulating in the background. The last thing they want is a bunch of instant 55's on Sunday w/o running through Makeb. These forums have enough complaints as-is; they really don't need that one.

My best guess would be that the xp points are not accumulating in the background. The last thing they want is a bunch of instant 55's on Sunday w/o running through Makeb. These forums have enough complaints as-is; they really don't need that one.

With people already having 55s within 15mins of the servers going up though, doing so wouldn't sound all that bad.

Played a bit last night and ran dailies this morning - noticed that my XP stopped 1 point shy of 51. I just thought it was a weird happenstance - is it the case then that my level is once again capped until Sunday?

I if I continue to gain experience points will they go to waste

Best bet is yes, they will go to waste and not be "banked".

Not a big deal really, you could just do all of the quests that you can, don't turn them in.. .log in Sunday, pop an XP booster and turn in all quests.

That's IF you want to level up in a hurry.

Best bet is yes, they will go to waste and not be "banked".

Not a big deal really, you could just do all of the quests that you can, don't turn them in.. .log in Sunday, pop an XP booster and turn in all quests.

That's IF you want to level up in a hurry.

I think I'm going to take my time and enjoy PVP again for a while.