So BW can we expect iconic Jedi outfits anytime soon ? -eric- ?

Lord_Karsk

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From here.

Hey everyone!

As requested, here is an update on “traditional” robes being brought into SWTOR. I think the first thing that is important to realize is that traditional can mean different things to different people. Although I know many folks are looking for the “Obi Wan” appearance, we won’t just copy and paste that in. With that being said, we have already brought some armor into the game that is a bit more traditional, such as Relnex set in the Supreme Mogul’s pack. In talking to the Cartel Market team we also have two more “traditional” Jedi armor sets in the works. One you will see in a future pack… and another which will be a direct sale item. You should see both of these within a few Game Updates from now, I don’t have exact timing at this moment.

I hope that answers your question!

-eric

Even though that's exactly what we want you to do. :rolleyes:

I don't know why they have to be so stubborn about this. Just give us the robes we want and that are already part of the Star Wars universe.

Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

From here.

Even though that's exactly what we want you to do. :rolleyes:

I don't know why they have to be so stubborn about this. Just give us the robes we want and that are already part of the Star Wars universe.

It hurts that they are not communicating on the matter and are not looking to solve whatever issues they have with this for such a long time!

So iconic Jedi outfits are in plans for... Four years? In four years time you couldn't bring in the most recognisable Star Wars attire into a Star Wars game. With every new chapter since 4.0 game's been losing it's Star Wars feel and atmosphere. This is an extremely simple request and I fail to comprehend why fulfilling is such a big deal. Lack of communication on the matter is worrying. Despite what you may think there are more people than Alec Fortescue asking for those robes. Quick search shows A TON of KotOR 2 robes being requested in cm suggestions. Lack of communication on the matter is just unacceptable. Subscribers are running away, they're in damage control mdoe and they won't even talk to people about a simple and most basic request!