Whirlwind?

space_mechanic

PVE never... mind sap is much much better, and with lack of insta whirlwind, it's pointless- pretty much.

unless, out of interrupts and healer mob is doing long cast but big heal that is worth interrupting (but never gonna happen, as there are better interrupt skills)

In it's current state, WW is kinda useless. I use to use it like deception used LS (one of my favorite powers in dec). Now that maul has been removed from the madness rotation, WW has become even more useless.

But, I've really had to modify some of my gameplay with the way madness is built at the moment..... so, I do see some potential, just not enough to waste two points.

So what's the purpose of "Haunted Dreams" and Whirlwind part of "Oppressing Force" in Madness tree? PVP-only enhancements? That's absurd...

Both those talents are even more useless for PVP. The whirlwind part of oppressing force doesn't work on other players, and all Haunted Dreams does now is instantly fill the resolve of the enemy if he gets hit (that is if it doesnt get interrupted during cast). Absurd is right...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.