Telekinetics Spec Best now?

Firebyrde

HYBRID BUILD is the perfect build..INFINITE FORCE..Mass DMG with AOE DMG. look at my thread...I don't know if we are broken, I just lvl to 52..and parsed it on lvl 55 Operation dummy, and pulling 2900. I did a test 20x for 5mins each test to make sure... my lowest was 2890, and highest was 2950.. Mind you, I am full dread gear...but only lvl 52...so I don't know if they fix us...and its intended working...or they overpower us and we getting get nerf again.

HYBRID BUILD is the perfect build..INFINITE FORCE..Mass DMG with AOE DMG. look at my thread...I don't know if we are broken, I just lvl to 52..and parsed it on lvl 55 Operation dummy, and pulling 2900. I did a test 20x for 5mins each test to make sure... my lowest was 2890, and highest was 2950.. Mind you, I am full dread gear...but only lvl 52...so I don't know if they fix us...and its intended working...or they overpower us and we getting get nerf again.

getting nerfed will depend on if pvp'ers ***** like babies about losing, that tends to be what happens.

Well, considering the levelling part of the game 1-55 is all about aoe, then anything decent to strong aoe is the better spec, but when in operations, single target specs tend to be preferable to avoid all the QQ's about dying.

I agree completely. While at level 53 in mostly Campaign/BH with a few Dread pieces I am pulling 3200-3300 dps on the low end for the test dummy, in Ops the new TK is the way to go!

Edited by Firebyrde

Are you guys serious ? I only manage to hit 2100 or so right now with 104% accuracy, it's impossible to do that amount of damage on TK.

Show me some parses please.

Note: Try it on ops dummy please...

Edited by Hakkology

I agree completely. While at level 53 in mostly Campaign/BH with a few Dread pieces I am pulling 3200-3300 dps on the low end for the test dummy, in Ops the new TK is the way to go!

Parse logs please

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.