Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.0 Slicing bugged?

Jamus_Divinus

I can confirm that as well, I have 5 450 slicers running continuously and the only purple drops I got are from the purple one-time 450 missions. It could be bad game design from bw's side, but since my TH, UT, Dip all crit pretty often, I assume it's not working correctly.

I've had 5-6 toons slicing nonstop since patch. I've only gotten like 12-14 of them. I got lucky and got a few slicing missions though, but some of my toons haven't even gotten one yet. All the toons I have slicing have maxed affection with their companions too.

A grand total of one purple mat, and there's but a handful for sale on the GTN at 96k each. For the drop rate, a reasonable price! Lots of crits on my underworld trading missions. Definitely something wrong with slicing.

I've run over 300 slicing missons and gotten 2 purple Thermal components. 1 from a slicing 450 2h48m mission and 1 from critting on a normal 1h 24m misson. Now the 1 piece for a hour seems a little low for that long of a mission but for a nearly 3 hour mission and 4k credits I definately expect a better return. As for the prices, last night they started at 100k for a thermal, but this morning they moved into the 325k range.

I don't even want to know how much I've spent and loss on failed missions from tech parts, but I know just in lock-boxes its 65k+ deficit since most have been under by 300 or on target with about 300 credits. Sending a companion out for 35-40 minutes for 3k to bring hime 2400-2900 or nothing at all (has happened about 62 times) seems a little high or just the RNG saying stick it (I'm going with the later)...

i didn't get much the first 2 days but the last couple days i been getting more crits then normal still takes me all day to farm 1 or 2 augments if i'm lucky but might be due to the fact i only run rich and bounditful missions since only those will give you a epic on a crit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.