Ninja Node Capping

Ty_walla

Wow. Just wow, especially the last two. Think second to last was the best since he openly taunted the juggy while you capped standing next to him lmao. Do these people have camera zoomed in first person or what lol?

Wow. Just wow, especially the last two. Think second to last was the best since he openly taunted the juggy while you capped standing next to him lmao. Do these people have camera zoomed in first person or what lol?

While watching TV or with their sound muted... with teammates like these, who needs enemies? ;)

Those are some great examples of bad teamwork. Last one is unbelievable.

On the flip side, I have always wondered what the best way is to avoid the whole 'make me look like a moron' move that shadow and sorcs pull. You are solo guarding a node, and they hit you with their mezz and start capping. They are going to cap if you don't pop your CC breaker, but as soon as you do, then hit you with whirlwind and cap anyhow. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but how to you avoid this?

Those are some great examples of bad teamwork. Last one is unbelievable.

On the flip side, I have always wondered what the best way is to avoid the whole 'make me look like a moron' move that shadow and sorcs pull. You are solo guarding a node, and they hit you with their mezz and start capping. They are going to cap if you don't pop your CC breaker, but as soon as you do, then hit you with whirlwind and cap anyhow. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but how to you avoid this?

Best you can do is call it out....have everything q-bound. Make sure you are in los of the node while guarding it. If in civil war try to jump up on the node so they can't los you. They cc you wait for a decent chunk of the cap progress bar while targeting the capper and about 75% through hit your CC break qbind almost the same time you hit whatever instant damage ability you have and hope you're quicker than they are at re-cc'ing you to interupt once. Then you hope your team is paying attention and gets there before the second cap attempt.

Honestly if you are having to solo guard and two stealthers try to ninja you there isn't a whole lot you can do if they coordinate well and your team doesn't respond as fast as they should. But that also means your team is probably having a 7 v 5 at another node and should get it fairly quickly and be able to send one to help guard.

Good advice keypek. Also, for Ancient Hypergates: stop standing on the pylon; that's bad, mkay?

If you get two people to cap/stun while you're defending solo, you're basically screwed. This is why I always appreciate the few that defend the node without making any fuss over it.

My favorite are Bradleey's troll diaries. I also learned a lot about playing a shadow/assassin and how to get any node that's only guarded by 1 toon (assuming they break the first CC).

This is the playlist. My personal favorite is episodes 4 and 5 with the Baywatch music.

Edited by GenXCub

nice vids made me LOL, i had to put it on mute though my ears started bleeding as i was reminded of my former club life with the music. I think if i was still 19-21 and not 31 i might have enjoyed it :p but the vid was good which was the point! :p

• 3 months later...
Good advice keypek. Also, for Ancient Hypergates: stop standing on the pylon; that's bad, mkay?

If you get two people to cap/stun while you're defending solo, you're basically screwed. This is why I always appreciate the few that defend the node without making any fuss over it.

i like to bait the stealthers out on my vanguard, or on sage/sorc by standing on top of the pylon. I know they are thinking...what a noob....but if you have your shoulder missles, or your force barrier you can lol thru their silly attempts at a sap cap and make them reveal themselves.

i like to bait the stealthers out on my vanguard, or on sage/sorc by standing on top of the pylon. I know they are thinking...what a noob....but if you have your shoulder missles, or your force barrier you can lol thru their silly attempts at a sap cap and make them reveal themselves.

You're right, I should've mentioned these exceptions. If I see a sage or PT guarding an objective, I just go for the kill.