ToFN DPS Leaderboard 2.0

Since you have 10% accuracy you don't need to worry about missing with anything important.

Only thing that you might miss with is he OH attacks, which if am not mistaken they have 20% less accuracy than the main hand attacks, so those values are quite normal.

The dodge/parry can happen not only for OH attacks but for main hand Saber Strike aswell. So there are alot of hits that can be dodged/parried.

You were probably just unlucky, but if you say it was a 12 min parse that means that those valuse are ok, is just T-man's that were lucky.

I'm sure that if you search for the best 5 min from that parse you will find values more close to T-man's.

If you go below 10% accuracy you risk missing some dots or even worse, Merciless slash. But lower accuracy means more surge for those dot crits, so they might compensate any main hits you might be missing.

I never recommend accuracy below 10%, but this has already been talked alot in this thread. I will just say that for parsing (certainly not raiding) you can probably go as low as 8,5 % accuracy, and parse until you get a clean, no dot miss parse.

Don't know how much is means for you, since is coming from me, but this is my say in the accuracy talk.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have 10% accuracy you don't need to worry about missing with anything important.

Only thing that you might miss with is he OH attacks, which if am not mistaken they have 20% less accuracy than the main hand attacks, so those values are quite normal.

The dodge/parry can happen not only for OH attacks but for main hand Saber Strike aswell. So there are alot of hits that can be dodged/parried.

You were probably just unlucky, but if you say it was a 12 min parse that means that those valuse are ok, is just T-man's that were lucky.

I'm sure that if you search for the best 5 min from that parse you will find values more close to T-man's.

If you go below 10% accuracy you risk missing some dots or even worse, Merciless slash. But lower accuracy means more surge for those dot crits, so they might compensate any main hits you might be missing.

I never recommend accuracy below 10%, but this has already been talked alot in this thread. I will just say that for parsing (certainly not raiding) you can probably go as low as 8,5 % accuracy, and parse until you get a clean, no dot miss parse.

Don't know how much is means for you, since is coming from me, but this is my say in the accuracy talk.

Thanks for taking the time to write all that and for being so clear.

Basically what MoJozor says is not entirely correct:

That is not correct. If you have 100% Weapon accuracy means you won't miss any force attacks cause you will have 110% force accuracy. The dummies/operation bosses have a 10% defense chance. So you can miss with Merciless slash, Masterstrike, strike etc. Only your force attacks (Overload saber burn, cauterize burn) won't ever miss with a 110% accuracy.

Point about all these misses and crits is: The one 5 min parse you get to 2950 dps cause you barely miss / have luck with crits and the next parse will be only 2800 cause you miss more and have less luck with crits.

This is unfortunately totally random. For my best parse I needed around 20 dps tests, the dps ranged from around 2800 to 2950. However, I think there isn't a lot more possible in BiS 72. So your numbers according to misses/dodges are pretty okay.

Edited by tman_ac

If you have 100% Weapon accuracy means you won't miss any force attacks cause you will have 110% force accuracy. The dummies/operation bosses have a 10% defense chance. So you can miss with Merciless slash, Masterstrike, strike etc. Only your force attacks (Overload saber burn, cauterize burn) won't ever miss with a 110% accuracy.

I really don't want to sound insulting here :

If you hover over the melee accuracy you will see the Basic Accuracy , Secondary Weapon and then ... lower ... SPECIAL attacks and secondary weapon .

Merciless slash, Master Strike , slash count as SPECIAL attacks, hence you have 110% accuracy, negating the 10% boss defense chance

What you are missing with are the SECONDARY weapon attacks, because the OH attacks have 33%(and not 20% as i said in my previous post) lower accuracy than the MH attacks

Remove your OH saber and do 1000 slashes, IF you have 10% accuracy i guarantee you will never miss.

Edited by MoJozor

hi guys

well first off all i would like to apologyse if its a question already made but i couldnt read the 21 pages...

second here goes my doubt, i am running a sniper engineering and pulled a very nice number (had luck with crits :) ) but did it on Moxparser... i know that for here only counts torparser so i instaled it and gonna start playing with it.

thing is i did 2950 at 310 seconds but offcourse theres the gap untill finish combat and it drops...

So my doubt is wich number counts ? the one at 5 min in combat or right after finish? if its the on combate number how can i do to show it?

btw im not trying to get credit here i just wanna know how it works so i can motivate myself to play ;)

gratz to all Nimmi

hi guys

well first off all i would like to apologyse if its a question already made but i couldnt read the 21 pages...

second here goes my doubt, i am running a sniper engineering and pulled a very nice number (had luck with crits :) ) but did it on Moxparser... i know that for here only counts torparser so i instaled it and gonna start playing with it.

thing is i did 2950 at 310 seconds but offcourse theres the gap untill finish combat and it drops...

So my doubt is wich number counts ? the one at 5 min in combat or right after finish? if its the on combate number how can i do to show it?

btw im not trying to get credit here i just wanna know how it works so i can motivate myself to play ;)

gratz to all Nimmi

What I've heard is you can do it for 6-7 minutes and on torparser site cut it from start and ending where you want

If you hover over the melee accuracy you will see the Basic Accuracy , Secondary Weapon and then ... lower ... SPECIAL attacks and secondary weapon .

Merciless slash, Master Strike , slash count as SPECIAL attacks, hence you have 110% accuracy, negating the 10% boss defense chance

What you are missing with are the SECONDARY weapon attacks, because the OH attacks have 33%(and not 20% as i said in my previous post) lower accuracy than the MH attacks

Remove your OH saber and do 1000 slashes, IF you have 10% accuracy i guarantee you will never miss.

I would trust this man

Bednica <BalkanForce>

Character Class: Operative

Character Spec: 3/6/37

Torparse Link: 2968.96

AMR Profile*: n/a

Half of the stuff is BiS 72 (some are BiS 69 and even 2 ench 66).

Got 2/4 PVE healing bonus amd 2/4 PVP Orbital bonus

Gotta hit that 3k mark with 72 BiS

I guess its time I leveled my gunslinger. Too much movement on bosses, to many knockbacks and why bother when you can turret down as a slinger and rape everything you see? Knockbacks, boss changes, leap on cd, walking and losing dots, etc ....

My bad, thought you meant all weapon attacks won't miss when you have 100% weapon accuracy. Missread that. And yeh, the majority of misses come from OH attacks due to the way lower accuracy. That's what i wanted to point out in my post when I was talking about misses.

Edited by tman_ac

yet another update

character name <guild name>: kcufaevigt'nodi <nc-r>

character class: Imperial agent - sniper

character spec: Marksmanship 36-8-2

torparse link: Update: 2990,25

will try to get it above 3k tomorrow.

its ON

Edited by Banezza

Right os i get highest DPS, and you refuse to update?

That is soooo nice....

Oh ****, sorry, only changed the sniper bit, forgot to change the top 5, I'll do it now.

Edit: Wait, I didnt even update the sniper bit :s.... i was sure i did that.

Edited by I_Sithed_MyPants

Oh ****, sorry, only changed the sniper bit, forgot to change the top 5, I'll do it now.

Edit: Wait, I didnt even update the sniper bit :s.... i was sure i did that.

Most importantly, u didnt put me as Operative, along with those snipers and marauders :)))

• 2 weeks later...