Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please fix the broken queue system

Xekara

I happened across this fact by accident when me and my guildmates tried to queue 5 people into the regular wz queue and the 5th man wasn't queued but queued almost immediately afterward all 5 of us were in the same wz and the same thing happened the second time we tried it. I also noticed other occasions where the enemy team was comprised of entirely the same guild. This same exploit was present in wow and I guess obviously it is in this game as well..

Of course its true. Everyone has had 5 people on in guild and said lets see if we can que together. Many people have had 8 online and said lets see if we can que together. It makes for a fun wz or two but in the end it ends up taking more time than its worth. Now if your talking about people that wont take a que in regs unless all 8 of them are in the same wz, all day everyday, that would be lame.

Of course its true. Everyone has had 5 people on in guild and said lets see if we can que together. Many people have had 8 online and said lets see if we can que together. It makes for a fun wz or two but in the end it ends up taking more time than its worth. Now if your talking about people that wont take a que in regs unless all 8 of them are in the same wz, all day everyday, that would be lame.
first time was an accident second time it wasn't but doesn't that basically illustrate a serious hole in the queue system right there. I mean i this was the same hole wow had/has(not sure haven't played it in ages) but why couldn't they do just that . Edited by Xekara
Adding too

I read this as we need 8 on vent to beat a pug cause 4 ain't enough :)

lol

Its completly fair and we que two 4 man groups all the time. 1 person on each side has to que simultaneously.

my guild has done this before and it is most fun when we go on opposite teams

Edited by jolleebindu

My guild tried this a couple of times. Both groups get a pop at the same time, but land in different warzones. How's that possible? Is it some kind of superqueueing protection, that you get a pop at the same time and think you'll get in, but actually you don't? I don't mind tho, just saying that we tried this just about 5 times and it never work.

There was a time when my rateds group couldn't get a ranked pop, so we were double-queued in regs. All eight of us only once wound up in the same warzone together, out of maybe the fifteen matches that we played. I think it's probably just a crap-shoot, and largely dependent upon how many people are pvp-ing at the time. Way back when, before the first server merges (when queue-times were dismal), a group of friends and I tried double-queueing, and it worked every time. With respect to the super-queue notion, I think there's probably a good bit of confirmation bias that goes on; with the same premades queueing over and over again, you're bound to see some of them together more than once (and many pvp-focused guilds field several premades at the same time).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.