Midnight release for xpac?

Khayleth

As the thread title states, come Oct 9th I'm wondering if those of us that pre-ordered will be able to have access at midnight for the xpac, allowing us to get in and start playing immediately once the clock changes over. I apologize if this has been answered already, but I haven't seen any info related to this quite yet. I'm hoping for an official answer but if anyone has some info I'd be very grateful.

It's all the same.

If you pre-ordered in time for early access, you'll have access to RotHC content.

If not, you'll have to wait until the "official" launch 5 days later.

Not my question, my question is: can those of us that pre-ordered and get in on the 9th access Makeb right at midnight on the 9th?

He actually answered your question pretty thoroughly.

If you pre-ordered in time. 2.0 also equals RotHC for you.

If you didn't, it's just going to be 2.0 that goes live when maintenance is over.

Not sure what is unclear about that.

He actually answered your question pretty thoroughly.

If you pre-ordered in time. 2.0 also equals RotHC for you.

If you didn't, it's just going to be 2.0 that goes live when maintenance is over.

Not sure what is unclear about that.

Alright, so I can get in at midnight, thanks.

its gonna be normal mat stance, so dependant on when the servers go down and come back up is when we can play the thing. When 2.0 hits is when early start pre orders can play it. And as we cant patch prior as we wont be able to play the game at all with a different client and even if we could we would still need to wait for the mat to finish.

It states the servers should be back up at 7am gmt, but on passed results i fully expect a 4pm able to play.

Edited by Shingara

its gonna be normal mat stance, so dependant on when the servers go down and come back up is when we can play the thing. When 2.0 hits is when early start pre orders can play it. And as we cant patch prior as we wont be able to play the game at all with a different client and even if we could we would still need to wait for the mat to finish.

It states the servers should be back up at 7am gmt, but on passed results i fully expect a 4pm able to play.

Finally, the voice of knowledge. I salute you.