Jaesa with neutral alignment?

Draculigula

Hey there. Sry if this question's already been asked but I gotta know something.

I'm currently running through a Sith Marauder, and I've already gone through the story once with a DS Juggernaut who romanced Jaesa. I know how the DS/LS tier works to getting a different version of Jaesa, but I heard that if you are neutral by the time you get up to meeting Jaesa, you have the option to choose her alignment based on conversation choices.

Can somebody tell me if I'm right or wrong about this, cause honestly I find DS Jaesa a lot more interesting.

Hey there. Sry if this question's already been asked but I gotta know something.

I'm currently running through a Sith Marauder, and I've already gone through the story once with a DS Juggernaut who romanced Jaesa. I know how the DS/LS tier works to getting a different version of Jaesa, but I heard that if you are neutral by the time you get up to meeting Jaesa, you have the option to choose her alignment based on conversation choices.

Can somebody tell me if I'm right or wrong about this, cause honestly I find DS Jaesa a lot more interesting.

That just might be the case. I spared her mentor on tatooine and parents, and when I met up with her, I was Neutral Alignment (leaning towards LS) when I obtained her, had her kill her Master and obtained DS Jaesa. I'm pretty sure it looked like I had options to obtain LS Jaesa at the same time.