The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jetpack Mount

Silko

If your a SWG vet like myself then you may be missing your jetpack as much as I am. Many of us Vets ground out in the Death Watch Bunker to get those blasted parts then do a run into the depths of the DWB to get it crafted. My suggestion is a jetpack mount that worked just like the SWG jetpack mount. Click and it spawns a jetpack on your back and off you go. Now then what about the Bounty hunters who already have a jetpack on your back, well I got a suggestion for that too. Like the Rocket Boost this jetpack mount uses the jetpack already attached to your armor rather then spawning a jetpack on top of your armor jetpack. I don't see this being too hard to do seeing as we already have the animation for the jetpack with the legacy ability rocket boost.

Discuss

Edited by Silko

That would be easily doable. Rocket boost already provides little boosters on certain armor pieces (otherwise it's in the shoes). it wouldn't be a problem to make the boost permanent and "spawn" something on the back. It would glitch with lots of armor pieces, though.

I'd remain fine with a "permanent rocket boost" thingy.