LF Guild

BamaGaiJin

50 gunslinger, 40 sage, one of everything else looking for a guild with people who actually log on, talk, and help each other.

Does such a guild exist? :rak_02:

I have so many questions, and only the smartalecks in General to talk to.

After so many MMORPGs, I'd like to start getting serious about my playing again this summer.

You can check out <Fight Ward> we are pvp centered and have some top tier pvp'ers on the server. we have teamspeak and would like to have a person with the will to grow and improve in the game. if interested send a message to "jakofett" in game

• 2 weeks later...

yes, Light\Dark Holiday is the guild you are looking for. We are a mature guild when members in both factions. WE have an active Teamspeak site use for operations and just talking and socializing in general. Helpful member , a useful and informative website and a great social gaming attitude.

Check our site at http://rav.enjin.com/holidaymain. In game you can /who holiday and talk to any of our members they will gladly talk you and answer any questions.

Check out Noblesse Oblige.

We're not a mega-guild. Just a dozen or so highly active players. We use mumble and there's active discussion every night and we've got very knowledgeable members that can answer whatever questions that you have.

We're currently working on getting our 2.0 gear, we run FPs nightly and sometimes ops nightly as well.

Hope to hear from you!