Merger Requirements?

Scarr_swtor

I would like to know what we as community members and guild leaders of Dalborra or any other server being merged with Harbinger need to do in order to prepare for the server mergers. (It is obvious that the voices of our communities is being ignored and therefor we will have to merge)

Do we need to:

1) Empty the guild banks of all items and credits prior to merger

2) Reserve Guild Names on Harbinger where possible

3) Reserve character names on Harbinger

Some of the things I remember from when you merged all the US servers.

1) people needed to empty their Guild Banks prior to mergers as every thing in the guild banks was not being transferred they then had to place a ticket to have bank tabs reinstated on the new server.

2) Guild names got transferred over and if there was a conflict with another name they would get hyphenated with the server name they originated from. Will this happen for us?

Some concerns for the mergers:

1) Character renaming a lot of people have more than 5 characters (personally I have 14) it will not be very welcomed to have to rename all the characters how will this be handled by BW, would it be possible to allow us to keep our names with a hyphenated origin server. This may not be the most welcomed of results but I am sure it would be better than having to rename so many characters for both harbinger and the merging servers.

this is just my thoughts and questions/concerns would be great if we can get a dev to reply would be really great with an estimated time frame of when server merges will happen.

I was one of the first batch of transferred players.. Originally from the jekk jekk tarr and all i can say is that we created a guild name prior to the transfer and reserved our names prior to transfer.. You will be allowed to rename your characters and legacy name upon transfer. Not sure about the guild stuff as i formed my own guild along side my fellow epoch pvpers as epoch was originally a pve guild... Explains how i got my full rakata tank and dps set... Yes i am proud of it!

My hope for this thread was to try and get some form of Dev post saying if they plan as performing this merger the same as the US mergers or if they change any thing from that time what that change maybe.

My hope may be misguided but if you don't ask then you cant get any answer.