APAC Servers Solution: For those who are for it :)

jackdaley

Nonsense... so it's good that you put it in red font.

Their track record on server merges is pretty good actually. Not fast enough last year to please everyone in the US... but much faster then your fear, doom, and doubt campaign states. ;)

Your local servers will be lights out no later then sometime this summer.

Exactly.

This ^ Coming from a respected poster on the forums like yourself should atleast sway people into logical thinking.

But then again people just like to grasp at straws.

EV HM :rak_eek:

KP HM :csw_jabba:

Denova HM... :tran_tongue:

and solo'd Voss world boss buddy :rolleyes:

Well, if you cleared HM EC then you understand that certain fights (especially on NiM) are not possible to beat if your ping is constantly over 250 ms.

(and as for Soloing the Nightmare Pilgrim, that will never be possible due to the debuff you get from The Thing From the Stars).

@jackdaley this guy just fishes for trolls and flames, seen him bad mouthing the petitions to keep one server, and on many other posts to roll the servers into one, dont waste your time posting, not a fan of the guy but ultimately EAware have made their decisions and knowing them, they will not listen to the people that want to keep our APAC community intact even if it was just a sliver of it.

tried and tested, our opinions and what the MAJORITY of APAC players want will fall on deaf ears.

Regards,

Vans - The League of Shadows

(Dalborra)

i know is ping<pop i read post saying that 200 ms is unplayable just FYI anything under 500 ms is playable and i played for years on WoW with 200-400 ms with no notice of lag

and on NA Server i get average of 185 ms and it goes up and down between 185-300 ms and it plays just fine

The sole reason why I don't play APAC is because of the ping. I'm in Taiwan, and I hover around 400ms on any of the APAC servers...yet I get around 140ms on US west, and 180 on US East. 400ms sucks, period...doesn't matter what you're doing and how many people are/aren't around to play with. I would love to play on APAC, but definitely not before something is done about that. There are still more than enough players on US West during our peak time over here on the APAC side to group up with, so why bother playing APAC if the population is moderately better than it is now but the ping is awful?