The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sick of Biowares attitude.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now. Looking at the old and new talents do you know what I see? I see a bored developer spending 5 minutes re-arranging them. You're taking the easy road with everything. I look at my Jedi Guardian and sentinel. And I just see how I'm forced into going a full 50 points in any spec to at least have a decent character. Not very diverse is it. Not very synergistic at all. I see you guys making a half arsed attempt at balancing pvp by giving us the most bland and boring talents ever. And still. All of us who want to stay at 50 suddenly have to spend more of our talents to get that top rank skill. which is just being moved up. You're really doing a **** job aren't you. And not only that. You're not even balancing things. you're buffing focus on both jedi sentinel and guardian and effectively nerfing the others from what I've seen, When even as both those characters being my main I can see that the focus tree is by far the strongest.

This seems to be more a rant about the loss of one's smash monkey and the need to learn to PvP rather then have the FTW class. Going to be alot of them raging on the boards when the expansion hits and they find they are now balanced......all that time wasted on my FTW, and now he is worthless as I have to actually learn how to PvP. ;p

That is all this is about.

I remember how a year ago today these boards were all filled with:

I hate this game, it is going to fail and GW2 is coming out soon and it will be the second coming to end all other MMOs

Yeah, did not work out quite that way then either. Makes me wonder though what game we will read about next year that is 'going to cause SW:TOR to fail'. Oh, and I do feel sorry for Bethesda for being saddled with the same impossible to meet expectations of the more rabid players looking for the game to bring back that sense of awe and wonder of their first MMO experience. The backlash of nerd-rage and hatred from jilted lovers (who learned painfully that the subject of their worship was just another game after all) is going to poison their community as well, just as it did with this game, GW2 and in fact every game for the past several years.

True that.

I've never understood this hatred towards EA. When I accidentally broke one of the cds of my The Sims 2, EA let me download that game from the internet for free. I thought wow, that's nice, since it clearly was my fault that the cd got broken, and then I come to these forums and everyone says how EA sucks. I really don't know what to think about this.

Look at the sim city launch (among others) and their general attitude towards the consumer and you will understand why people are angry with EA.

Look at the sim city launch (among others) and their general attitude towards the consumer and you will understand why people are angry with EA.

And EA has made it very clear they don't care. Those people are not their financials. The EA Sports crowd? If those guys started hating them, then EA would change.

Didn't they give everyone who installed it before March 18th a free game?

...snip... Endless other people have this problem aswell.

..... snip.

could you define 'endless' please?

the dictionary i looked it up in said 'without end' . so it seems you are suggesting there are an infinite number of people with the problem you describe. i find this hard to believe - if only because there aren't an infinite number of people. and even if there were it seems unlikely that they all play swtor.

actually I like expansions, but.

making us level 5 levels which will render actual content obsolete AND swtor was fighting for enough endgame content up until now,

now they (EA) are making the same mistake again. It will take a week until the people are finished and will hit the void again.

theres not enough and especially not enough new engame content.

so we have rehashes and one operation.

it's by far not enough whether it's a small xpack or not.