when will BTC 3,247 The First Dark Sith Lords on Korriban be finished?

sithlordcarnage

• 2 months later...
but i like the galactic history videos. they are very interesting. they can't just stop them. if they stop at BTC 1347 then we don't get the complete story. what about BTC 32,800 Force "Discovered" on Tython we won't get to see that one ether. way would they abandon BTC 3,247 The First Dark Sith Lords on Korriban anyway?

but i like the galactic history videos. they are very interesting. they can't just stop them. if they stop at BTC 1347 then we don't get the complete story. what about BTC 32,800 Force "Discovered" on Tython we won't get to see that one ether. way would they abandon BTC 3,247 The First Dark Sith Lords on Korriban anyway?

Go for the "Dawn Of The Jedi" novels and comics then. Pretty sure that a "Dawn Of The Sith" will be in there somewhere.

I asked this before, here was the official answer.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=4305895&postcount=3

that answer makes sense. but from how BTC 1347 The Great Hyperspace War ended and the answer they give they should at least do BTC 3,247 The First Dark Sith Lords on Korriban. because that would give us the origin of the sith empire. the beginning of the sith. the origin of mroe then just The Great Hyperspace War but The Jedi Civil War and The Mandalorian Wars and the war that's fought in the game. without the The First Dark Sith Lords on Korriban The Great Hyperspace War would never have happened in the story line.