The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion rename kit and other stuff

Why? Because it is silly having a ton of companions with the same name running around. It would work after 50 (so that class story doesn't get in the way).

Texas Hold Em Sabaac table. It is in lore. Hold em is one of the only games that works online, since you can use math to make a decision and can't see a persons face (bluffing). One of my favorite things to do in other mmo's during raid downtimes was to bet game currency with a hold em mod with guildmates. If you want to add this without cartel, put them in cantinas and make the cartel one portable with a pimped out dealer.

Pazaak table. This could be against the computer/house. Doesn't really work well in player vs player because whoever goes first is at a huge disadvantage (bust).

Pimped out pods for pod racing minigame (no stat advantages, just cool looking). See Kotor podracing. Perhaps add a pod game minigame where you vs other players and earn titles.

Why? Because it is silly having a ton of companions with the same name running around. It would work after 50 (so that class story doesn't get in the way).

Never going to happen, since the companions all have names that are spoken all the time (including by your own character).

I like the other ideas though, and they seem far more possible.

Never going to happen, since the companions all have names that are spoken all the time (including by your own character).

I like the other ideas though, and they seem far more possible.

Besides that you never see others companions name. It just says "Players Companion" not "Vette #1324"