7hrs to patch a memory leak!

maracole

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to fixing the memory leak and updating our website and launcher with new security features, today's maintenance had a lot of back end preparation for Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Luckily, we were able to complete everything and get the servers up an hour earlier than anticipated; we appreciate your patience.

Yeah, awesome you managed to get it done 1h earlier! Im not quite as impressed that i can't log into the game now that the servers are up though...

In addition to fixing the memory leak and updating our website and launcher with new security features, today's maintenance had a lot of back end preparation for Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Luckily, we were able to complete everything and get the servers up an hour earlier than anticipated; we appreciate your patience.

Sorry for any confusion or frustration caused by the messaging! We'll be sure it's fixed for future maintenance. :sul_embarrassed:

Because of Daylight Saving's Time last weekend, we'd changed the time zone to be congruent the current UK time. However, we'll be posting our English maintenance times in US Pacific time (currently PDT) and GMT from now on to use a standard that most people in the world are used to converting from. The French and German times will remain in Central European Time (currently CEST).

Thank you Amber

Today , 12:51 AM | #33

REPORT POST QUOTE

Quote: Originally Posted by maracole

Are you really serious, I mean 7 hrs!, there must be much more going on than applying that patch.

Quote: Originally Posted by maracole

Also what happened to putting times in the GMT format, I was just getting used to it and now there in PDT, please for the love of everything that's good leave the time in GMT format

Sorry for any confusion or frustration caused by the messaging! We'll be sure it's fixed for future maintenance.

Because of Daylight Saving's Time last weekend, we'd changed the time zone to be congruent the current UK time. However, we'll be posting our English maintenance times in US Pacific time (currently PDT) and GMT from now on to use a standard that most people in the world are used to converting from. The French and German times will remain in Central European Time (currently CEST).

Thanks for the reply Amber, I can see after logging in this morning that quite a lot was going on behind the scenes :)

Edited by maracole