Ultimate Individual Advanced Class records 2.0

totherkins

Hey guys/gals, I'm totherkins and I just wanted to let your server know that with the 2.0 release I will be creating an ultimate records forum similiar to zabuza's but it will encompass every class for every category.

Also since this will be a worldwide thing I will have the top 10 of each class listed instead of 3 or 5. I would love to have your servers support in this.

If you'd like to see a preview of what it will look like sorta check out my sig for our servers individual class records.

Hopefully, this will be a cool pvp community thing. Thanks again for your time!

good for you but this server is getting merged into the harbinger so you wasted your time. you also have some guts too, that last pvp thread thing did not go down well on this server ( we gave him a big **** you )

meh sorry :( just put it up on all the servers

Master D and the Gav D are also getting merged into other servers, but they took the last thread with more stride then we did

Cool, I knew there were some servers getting merged here soon weren't sure which ones. Just here to throw out the info atm. I will be posting a follow up thread when I have created the thread. And I can try and answer any questions you might have.

records r for those who dont understand its stupid and most players on the records have left the game and have no reason being on the record anymore stop posting stupid records on our server forums they mean crap nothing

from an american on an aussie server

Hmm, it's still the same as 4 months ago when I posted here. Don't let it bother you Toth, they're the only server that acts like this. They're like the cranky old men that scream at kids to get off their lawns. Still the most hostile server by far I see. Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Hmm, it's still the same as 4 months ago when I posted here. Don't let it bother you Toth, they're the only server that acts like this. They're like the cranky old men that scream at kids to get off their lawns. Still the most hostile server by far I see.

You asked for it.

Three different people replied to this thread. THREE. While I admit the criticism was not constructive, you can't go out and bash our entire server.

You post such an extreme generalisation of the people on our server, characterising everyone to be hostile. When you bash people's character like that YOU WILL ALWAYS be met with hostility and you turn around and wonder WHY it's like this?

I see you're from Jedi Covenant. **** you! I spoke to like 3 people from Jedi Covenant and they were ******es, therefore everyone on your server is an ******e!

While I'm not going to shoot down your records thread, so many times I've seen so-called "records", insanely high healing and damage numbers, all from set-ups, games which run for 30 minutes because nobody captures a node.

And if we don't want to be a part of this because we don't gather up 16 people to set up a game, then there's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to come here and bash our server for not contributing to your *********** thread.

At the end of the day, if you want to see us as the cranky old men who yell at kids to get off their lawn, you will and nothing we do can change that.

By the way, get the **** off my lawn.

The good news is, in a few weeks we'll be hidden amongst the wild Americans on The Harbinger. Does that mean The Harbinger becomes the most hostile server in the game? Probably. Those Oceanic players, man. They ruin communities. Not the US players who come to our server, which is on death-row, and try to get our server's participation in this thread. A server which won't exist by the time your thread learns to walk.

Do you see why we might be annoyed? It just adds insult to injury.

I just noticed that you hold quite a few of the top spots on your current list. I'm sure you're quite good at PvP, but it's funny how the creator of the thread appears so many times?

Okay I'm rambling now.

IN CONCLUSION, you feel like you were treated badly by us Dalborrans, that we are very hostile. I disagree and I offer a triple *****-slap uppercut roundhouse combo and tell you to get off our lawn.

Jedi Covenant is a community of rainbows, hugs and cupcakes, I hear.

You asked for it.

Three different people replied to this thread. THREE. While I admit the criticism was not constructive, you can't go out and bash our entire server.

You post such an extreme generalisation of the people on our server, characterising everyone to be hostile. When you bash people's character like that YOU WILL ALWAYS be met with hostility and you turn around and wonder WHY it's like this?

I see you're from Jedi Covenant. **** you! I spoke to like 3 people from Jedi Covenant and they were ******es, therefore everyone on your server is an ******e!

While I'm not going to shoot down your records thread, so many times I've seen so-called "records", insanely high healing and damage numbers, all from set-ups, games which run for 30 minutes because nobody captures a node.

And if we don't want to be a part of this because we don't gather up 16 people to set up a game, then there's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to come here and bash our server for not contributing to your *********** thread.

At the end of the day, if you want to see us as the cranky old men who yell at kids to get off their lawn, you will and nothing we do can change that.

By the way, get the **** off my lawn.

The good news is, in a few weeks we'll be hidden amongst the wild Americans on The Harbinger. Does that mean The Harbinger becomes the most hostile server in the game? Probably. Those Oceanic players, man. They ruin communities. Not the US players who come to our server, which is on death-row, and try to get our server's participation in this thread. A server which won't exist by the time your thread learns to walk.

Do you see why we might be annoyed? It just adds insult to injury.

I just noticed that you hold quite a few of the top spots on your current list. I'm sure you're quite good at PvP, but it's funny how the creator of the thread appears so many times?

Okay I'm rambling now.

IN CONCLUSION, you feel like you were treated badly by us Dalborrans, that we are very hostile. I disagree and I offer a triple *****-slap uppercut roundhouse combo and tell you to get off our lawn.

Jedi Covenant is a community of rainbows, hugs and cupcakes, I hear.

So you aim to prove that your server is not hostile by being hostile towards me? That certainly proves it wrong, and in fact you are just proving me correct. Yeah sure, I get it that not everyone likes the idea of a records thread. Here's the thing, back when I posted about my thread 4 months ago I was met with hostile reactions only from this server. Lo and behold, the same thing happened again to Toth who posted for his thread.

It's not like he's telling you that you have to participate in his thread, he simply posted here along with EVERY OTHER server ONE TIME to let you know that when 2.0 comes out this thread will be made. This is because certain people from every server might want to know that information you know? If you don't like the thread, you can simply ignore it, or even reply in a civil manner saying that you do not like it. Is there really a need to bash on the guy who is going to work his *** off to make an individual class records thread?

By the way, 4 months ago when I posted for my records thread on every forum, there were a few other servers that did not want to participate, except they told me that in a MUCH more civil manner than this server did, and managed not to offend me in the least. I never held it against anyone that did not want to participate, that is their choice, noone was or is forcing you.

Indeed, I do hold quite a few spots in the "Ultimate PvP Records". What is your point there? Is it that you think I made the thread just to stroke my own e-peen? No, that is not the case. Back then I was curious to see how the servers stacked up against one another in terms of numbers, and what the highest numbers in each category were. My records are from 2 games, there are ppl that have more games up there than me that have made that list.(Rynis for example, has 5 different games on the list and he is not the thread creator.)

Sure, I won't profess that the Jedi Covenant server is all rainbows and flowers, but out of every server this thread was posted to, this server is THE ONLY ONE to give a hostile reaction. It was also this way 4 months ago, so naturally this server is the only one I would make such a reply to. It's funny that in your conclusion you basically said that Dalborrans didn't treat us with hostility and then go on to reply to me with hostility.

P.S. The only part where you had a point was that it is wrong to stereotype an entire server, and I actually agree with you there. Fact is however, that when I posted here 4 months ago, almost everyone who posted here from this server posted in a nonconstructive, abrasive manner. It seems to be going in a similar fashion this time as well. I'm sure there are some nice people on your server, but the loud and rude posters here don't make your server look good.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

being one of the main offenders last time of telling Zabuza where to go I thought I would be nice and just forwarn the op of this thread in a nice way but did you guys really have to have a go? ( coming from one of the worst late time round )

we could of just let this be, it was a pointless thread as this server is on notice for merge and the guy didn't know. could of just let this thread die and no one would of cared.

forshame on you all, forshame

Edited by BattleGracefully

I'm ok with the hostility to a records forum. I actually got a chuckle out of some of the posts. I just want to be clear though that I am just making people aware of this as Zabuza said.

If I had to estimate on how many records I will be creating it will be near 1000.

I am not doing this to stroke my own epeen I have no records in the one I created, maybe one but it's garbage lol.

I am doing this to try and give something to the pvpers in swtor since we haven't had much love in the pvp department.

This thread is going to be made with good intentions. And as much as I'd like to tell you I will scrutinize every record....their just isn't time for that now if/when I make this thread someone wants to help me be a record nazi.

AWESOME <3 more power to them.

Just trying to put something out there that people can hopefully enjoy.

P.S I'm sorry that you feel records are the devil (no pun intended) only people from JC would understand :(

I don't know who you guys think you're kidding. We all know Aussies are a bunch of angry ******es.

We're all just... fearful that we're *actually* going to lose our server.

Fear led to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate... leads to suffering.

Although that logic doesn't hold at all for the post four months ago. Whelp. :rolleyes:

Edited by Punchy

So you aim to prove that your server is not hostile by being hostile towards me? That certainly proves it wrong, and in fact you are just proving me correct. Yeah sure, I get it that not everyone likes the idea of a records thread. Here's the thing, back when I posted about my thread 4 months ago I was met with hostile reactions only from this server. Lo and behold, the same thing happened again to Toth who posted for his thread.

It's not like he's telling you that you have to participate in his thread, he simply posted here along with EVERY OTHER server ONE TIME to let you know that when 2.0 comes out this thread will be made. This is because certain people from every server might want to know that information you know? If you don't like the thread, you can simply ignore it, or even reply in a civil manner saying that you do not like it. Is there really a need to bash on the guy who is going to work his *** off to make an individual class records thread?

By the way, 4 months ago when I posted for my records thread on every forum, there were a few other servers that did not want to participate, except they told me that in a MUCH more civil manner than this server did, and managed not to offend me in the least. I never held it against anyone that did not want to participate, that is their choice, noone was or is forcing you.

Indeed, I do hold quite a few spots in the "Ultimate PvP Records". What is your point there? Is it that you think I made the thread just to stroke my own e-peen? No, that is not the case. Back then I was curious to see how the servers stacked up against one another in terms of numbers, and what the highest numbers in each category were. My records are from 2 games, there are ppl that have more games up there than me that have made that list.(Rynis for example, has 5 different games on the list and he is not the thread creator.)

Sure, I won't profess that the Jedi Covenant server is all rainbows and flowers, but out of every server this thread was posted to, this server is THE ONLY ONE to give a hostile reaction. It was also this way 4 months ago, so naturally this server is the only one I would make such a reply to. It's funny that in your conclusion you basically said that Dalborrans didn't treat us with hostility and then go on to reply to me with hostility.

P.S. The only part where you had a point was that it is wrong to stereotype an entire server, and I actually agree with you there. Fact is however, that when I posted here 4 months ago, almost everyone who posted here from this server posted in a nonconstructive, abrasive manner. It seems to be going in a similar fashion this time as well. I'm sure there are some nice people on your server, but the loud and rude posters here don't make your server look good.

You make good points.

My post was half-serious. It's hard to convey irony and sarcasm through the internet (see: final two paragraphs).

The problem I have is the use of "your server", "this server" etc. There are a few people from the PvP community who are very vocal, like Carth, and who most people on our server dislike.

If you're able to link your thread from 4 months ago I would like to read the responses and who they were from.

You make good points.

My post was half-serious. It's hard to convey irony and sarcasm through the internet (see: final two paragraphs).

The problem I have is the use of "your server", "this server" etc. There are a few people from the PvP community who are very vocal, like Carth, and who most people on our server dislike.

If you're able to link your thread from 4 months ago I would like to read the responses and who they were from.

That would do no good as the mods deleted all the hateful responses from the thread(Which about 75% of the thread was filled with hateful responses, it had around 40 posts at first but the mods had cut it down to about 10 posts.) I doubt that Carth was one that posted hateful responses in the past though. He was actually the only person from Dalborra to post records on my Ultimate Thread when it was posted. I remember 3 of the people who posted(2 had all negative responses if I recall and 1 was neutral.) However, if I called them out by name this post would just be deleted.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto