Pvp hacks and cheats

Sunsau

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also recorded the cheating in progress as Kaelea disappears and reappears and the whole team seems to be moving faster than our team the entire match.

lol...

thats not cheating

Edited by Valican

Your retarded i said end of endzone 1/4 of the whole wz, in fact he hit the wall and landed after flying so far.

Did I mention Arena, as in 4 people and I'm a tank ... with very good defense and absorption stats ...

Tank stats aren't as important in pvp as you might think. However expertise IS... do you have 2018? If not stop posting.

is this really on the shadowlands? I recognize no one.

I saw no one from Shadowlands.... but him posting here could just be explained by him being so retarded he thinks the OP roll is hacks, I don't expect him to get the concept of server forums.

...and the whole team seems to be moving faster than our team the entire match.

He's right, it's almost as if they don't have to stop moving to click their abilities, like they're just pushing some "magic buttons" to do their moves. And look how smooth the enemies turn from left to right! No flesh and blood person could keyboard turn with that much control or skill... What is this server coming to?

He's right, it's almost as if they don't have to stop moving to click their abilities, like they're just pushing some "magic buttons" to do their moves. And look how smooth the enemies turn from left to right! No flesh and blood person could keyboard turn with that much control or skill... What is this server coming to?

must be....