2.0 Ranked Warzone Rewards

DkSharktooth

Many people would like to see better rewards for doing Ranked Warzones, purely cosmetic of course and or other, and more prestigious rewards than currently offered.

Some Ideas:

Special Ranked Only Mount(s) - (Actually special, not reskinned.)

• ground/flying mount hybrid?
  • 200% Movement speed mount?

Special Prestigious Armor / Weapons - (Actually prestigious, not recolored)

Note: Alternates could be sold on the cartel market but should be worse than the endgame Ranked Warzone rewards. Example- Ranked speeder 200% movement speed increase, cartel market speeder 175% movement speed.

What are some Ranked Warzone reward ideas you can think of?

Edited by DkSharktooth

Many people would like to see better rewards for doing Ranked Warzones, purely cosmetic of course and or other, and more prestigious rewards than currently offered.

Some Ideas:

Special Ranked Only Mount(s) - (Actually special, not reskinned.)

• ground/flying mount hybrid?
  • 200% Movement speed mount?

Special Prestigious Armor / Weapons - (Actually prestigious, not recolored)

Note: Alternates could be sold on the cartel market but should be worse than the endgame Ranked Warzone rewards. Example- Ranked speeder 200% movement speed increase, cartel market speeder 175% movement speed.

What are some Ranked Warzone reward ideas you can think of?

useless idea now, there is no ranked scene ... all we need is xserver, new matchmaking system, oportunity to choose map and better 1 vs 1 balance ....

this is good idea, though maybe for 2015 plans ...

useless idea now, there is no ranked scene ... all we need is xserver, new matchmaking system, oportunity to choose map and better 1 vs 1 balance ....

this is good idea, though maybe for 2015 plans ...

This is not a "useless idea." It could be implemented immediately and encourage more people to q for ranked. If bioware added even a daily/weekly with the requirement to play 1 ranked warzone, I guarantee more people would q for ranked. Bioware has already said cross server q's are not coming, matchmaking doesn't matter if no one q's, and the opportunity to choose a map would increase already long ranked q times. The PvP community needs to find other ways to encourage people to do rateds, and that is why I agree with OP.

No way would i want a 200% pvp only mount. you know how much QQ there would be on the forums >.<

Cosmetic rewards are the way to go. I would like to see all the armor that you can buy with ranked coms come with a certain ranked score prereq and have them bound to legacy. seems like a fantastic reward to me and probably an easy one to implement.

Edited by ForsakenKing