Done!

RiseOfDeath

All eight imperial 50s!

I guess it's time for me to work more on some republic toons...

http://i.imgur.com/zYyi7nr.jpg

I made a video of my 50 warzone on the jugg too. Ran out of space on the SSD because I forgot that I should've cleared some space for a video...

I'll upload something of it eventually anyway. ^.^

Edited by RiseOfDeath

I would bet that the "Power Legacy" is, or already has been, at lvl 50 legacy too.

Grats. Try some of the pub stories out though, they're not really all that bad.

Yeah it's been at 50 for a long time. :)

Which ones are the better ones? I have a sage and gunslinger atm but not 50 yet.

So this is why I never see you pvping anymore. You my friend have been busy! And in regards to story, the jedi knight one is probably the best for pubs. The caliber of storytelling is much higher on the imp side, IMO. Edited by EnzoForMe

Yeah, imp stories are all much better. I actually didn't personally like the JK story as much as the other pub stories. It seemed too bland, and playing SW story afterwards puts a different spin on what you actually "accomplished" at the end of JK.

I personally thought smuggler was the 2nd best story in the game. Only one I've never done is BH, but I've read that story is really good too so I can't comment. Consular gets bland (to me at least) after act 1, but it feels more like a true Jedi than the JK does. And Trooper was actually entertaining, as I went full dark side.

Enjoy whichever you play/finish :)

imo, JK is the only story that gets better. Every other story that I've completed (trooper, bh, inquisitor, smuggler and almost done with warrior) really peeters out after chapter one.

the best chapter one so far is definitely the warrior. however, the jk chapter three is the only one I found remotely interesting. the others lie somewhere inbetween.

I hear the operative story is fun to do as a light alignment. I also need to try sage.

You'll be very disappointed then with consular after act 1. I thought it was pretty dry until end of act 3.

Agent is widely considered the best. I think it's the best and was entertained all the way through. Smuggler isn't really all that bad though.

So this is why I never see you pvping anymore. You my friend have been busy! And in regards to story, the jedi knight one is probably the best for pubs. The caliber of storytelling is much higher on the imp side, IMO.

I'll try to pvp a bit more now that this is done! :p

You'll be very disappointed then with consular after act 1. I thought it was pretty dry until end of act 3.

Agent is widely considered the best. I think it's the best and was entertained all the way through. Smuggler isn't really all that bad though.

I liked the agent one the best imo, but each one had perks. I'll try knight or smuggler I think... don't enjoy the consular one atm, and I'm on act 3.

Edited by RiseOfDeath