Dalborra to Begeren Colony

Herald

Hello

Due to the recent APAC server transfers, we are looking for a new home and are possibly going to choose Begeren Colony.

I'm just wondering about what the numbers are like on the fleet at about 12am PST till 6am PST.

This would be our prime time 6pm AEST - 12am AEST but i would imagine that most US players would be asleep.

Also would there be PVP and PVE Ops going at this time or would it be dead cause every ones asleep.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sotoe

Edited by Herald

Hmm...

From about 12-3AM PST(sever time) there's normally around 130-90 people on the fleet. On double exp weekends it has been from 200-150, which is awesome and crazy. From there the numbers go down fast. By the time it reaches 6AM it's pretty slender pickings, but the number starts going up again a few hours after that. It's about the same on the Imp and Pub side.

Yes, I play this game too much.

Don't write these down as solid numbers or anything though. I'm not always on late at night, and I'm just "guesstimating".

As for late night ops, I know for certain my guild has a few of them, and I'm sure others do. Our latest ops run from 12AM to 5AM .

Edited by Radzkie