The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Obi-Wan Kenobi Spin-Off Featuring Darth Maul

Selorian

I imagine it will depend heavily on the success of Episode VII. And I really have my doubts about a Darth Maul spinoff, unless it's set before the prequels. Clone Wars fans might be all about his resurrection, but I think the majority of 'casual' (ie, people who just like the movies) fans would be like 'Uhmm, didn't he get cut in half and fall down a bottomless pit?' :p

I imagine it will depend heavily on the success of Episode VII. And I really have my doubts about a Darth Maul spinoff, unless it's set before the prequels. Clone Wars fans might be all about his resurrection, but I think the majority of 'casual' (ie, people who just like the movies) fans would be like 'Uhmm, didn't he get cut in half and fall down a bottomless pit?' :p

Reason why I did a *** when i saw in TCW Maul came back?

Umm didn't he get sliced in HALF and fall down this REALLY large pit into nowhere? But somehow he's ALIVE?

Yeah...no, just freakin no.

Reason why I did a *** when i saw in TCW Maul came back?

Umm didn't he get sliced in HALF and fall down this REALLY large pit into nowhere? But somehow he's ALIVE?

Yeah...no, just freakin no.

Did you watch the arc? It turned out to be pretty well done.

Im 99% sure the story completely matches that of a comic book already out.

Thus, in my eyes, it's not true. They wouldn't completely copy already created EU

Tell that to DC/Marvel comics, DC moreso they did recently make a non-canon storyline into an animated movie. Yes, yes different companies I know but still and they also did another sometime back too. If they can make money off of it, you can bet that it'll be made..

However looking on it, I guess it wouldn't be THAT bad if it was a straight to dvd release, just as long as they go with what has already been established in the EU.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi