The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion children

Glorthox

Honestly I cannot believe they never thought about this one before releasing the game. Your character and your companion having a child. And that child has its own unique quest line. Some of the class givers and other mission givers mention you characters parents often or tell of their hatred for them. IMO this would have brought something also unique to the game. Also having hand me down weapons and armor to start with instead of the same starter gear.

I think maybe they thought that would take us over the threshold into really weird pseudo relationships. I already think it's kind of weird that people "marry" the pixels on their screen. Which they pretty much control. It's not really another person. It's creepy and I don't get it. But if you could have a family, maybe people would really start thinking that was their life. Their job is raiding or dailies, they get home at night and vette has made dinner, they watch some entertainment, put the kids to bed. That is a little weird, even if you role-play (which is fine, imo, as long as the other person is a ... person).