What <APEX> has to offer on The Harbinger

NajaMahfouz

Hello Dalborra,

We in <APEX> would like to extend a hand to those in Dalborra.

We in APEX have Warstalker titles, Resurgent titles (killing 10-stack Dreadtooth) and the very rare Dread Slayer titles for killing the Dreadful Entity.

If you're a full 63 raider, cleared at least TFB Hm, we invite you to come to APEX. If you're just a PvP kind of person, we have place for that, too.

Go apply at apex-theharbinger.enjin.com and see how we are over here in The Harbinger.

Hello Dalborra,

We in <APEX> would like to extend a hand to those in Dalborra.

We in APEX have Warstalker titles, Resurgent titles (killing 10-stack Dreadtooth) and the very rare Dread Slayer titles for killing the Dreadful Entity.

If you're a full 63 raider, cleared at least TFB Hm, we invite you to come to APEX. If you're just a PvP kind of person, we have place for that, too.

Go apply at apex-theharbinger.enjin.com and see how we are over here in The Harbinger.

What if we're not full 63s but have the Warstalker title? o.O

Although i reckon he can shove it up his a**

I kinda agree.

Hey guys come in settle he is being nice...

a 24.5k sage that favours end over main stat and power, i have sadly seen...

Edited by johnnyby

lol, you shouldn't brag about content you cleared 1 week before xpac

And no, Mithril, we do not take just everyone

Im sorry that we're bragging about something that only 6 other guilds have done out of ANY SERVER? Now you take that and shove it up YOUR ***.

You and Haterade need to get off your pompous little thrones and realize you're not the only ones here. If i remember right, APEX and Hatred did it before Haterade.. ;)

Edited by NajaMahfouz

Im sorry that we're bragging about something that only 6 other guilds have done out of ANY SERVER?

Although I don't condone the rather ridiculous response that you've received (sorry about that btw, the vocal minority gets like that), if I'm reading this right you're saying only 7 guilds total (yours included) have the Warstalker title? Feel free to let me know if I'm misreading that, but that number seems out of whack. We've got 4 guilds with Warstalker on Dalborra alone, and we really don't have a thriving PvE scene.

Thankyou for the offer by the way, and letting players know there are existing PvE guilds willing to take APAC members. Apologies that it wasn't initially received as well as you may have hoped.

Although I don't condone the rather ridiculous response that you've received (sorry about that btw, the vocal minority gets like that), if I'm reading this right you're saying only 7 guilds total (yours included) have the Warstalker title? Feel free to let me know if I'm misreading that, but that number seems out of whack. We've got 4 guilds with Warstalker on Dalborra alone, and we really don't have a thriving PvE scene.

Thankyou for the offer by the way, and letting players know there are existing PvE guilds willing to take APAC members. Apologies that it wasn't initially received as well as you may have hoped.

Hello! You did misread. We are talking about downing 10-stack Dreadtooth and Dreadful Entity. We have about 6 guilds alone on our server with Warstalkers ;) We are talking about Resurgent and Dread Slayer titles.

I appreciate the hospitality :)

Edited by NajaMahfouz

You and Haterade need to get off your pompous little thrones and realize you're not the only ones here. If i remember right, APEX and Hatred did it before Haterade.. ;)

lol mahfouz your funny, if anyone wishes to see the app mahfouz put into our guild a week ago, send me a message for a link.

Ah Vindrik, you made the same mistake I did (hence the redacted post earlier). I'm actually rather amused by that. :D

Lol yeah I thought that may have been why you redacted it but wasn't sure. Figured I'd best ask :p

Will see you guys on Harbinger I'm sure, will be good to have some more competition to drive people more with progression, and hopefully get some extra raiders for those guilds that struggle with numbers.