Exploiting

bsbrad

The only Difference between what happens to you (I've never experienced it on my 50 jugg or my 30's Gaurdian unless it was hutball where they were pushed into something and fell below me or LOS) is you have your Force Leap Reset, I'm still knocked down and you haven't wasted a Force Leap. In our situation we wasted a cooldown and went no where that is supposed to have to give us immunity to said effect.

With 2.0 around the corner it's not really an issue anymore since we will be getting alot of nice upgrades Ithe need for kiting won't be nearlly as great .

Uh... I wasted a cooldown when i force pushed my opponent t and they did go where the animation said they did. I wasted a force push. If you haven't noticed, 80% of the times you got force pushed you got leaped on right after. So I force push to leap and finish my attack. If they didn't go anywhere after being pushed, I wasted a cooldown.

They are still knocked down unless they were immune so it wasn't a complete waste and you refresh the cooldown of force leap. If there at your feet knocked down there is a number of things you can do still do from an offensive standpoint. I've never experienced this bug unless there is some sort of landscape issue.

Your example is a random bug that happens once in a blue moon mine is something that can be duplicated everytime with using an ability that is supposed to counter roots and snares (Movement imparing effects) yet does not.

The game mechanic they added was to hold a target in place until force leap is completed and because it's not a root or snare our force speed is useless also it does not raise the resolve bar. So all the little zerg warriors out there can multi leap to you spanned out and there isn't much you can do it about it.

If Force Speed worked properly as I saw you or any other warrior flying at me and I hit it I should be gone before you arrive and be immune to the 1.5 second root after force leap-the Ravage Root and any snare while sprinting. This doesn't work and we get bounced around and waste the cooldown.

You can ask most of my guildes I bi*** about this on a regular basis (among other things) because it ties your hands and for a class that needs to be mobile (without guard) to survive this is a pain in the a**.