Add color change option

Glorthox

Would anyone else out there like to have the ability to change the color of their armors to whatever color they want?

YEP! Many posts in the general forum since the game launched have been asking for this.... It is pretty much something everyone wants in the game.

I would even use it with a CM vendor or tie it to the social items vendor, like a Tailor and we pay (preferably in game money) to change colors.

It was a nice featue in one of my 1st MMO's I played, EverQuest (Live). People would color their armor to what ever color they wanted from what a Alchemist would make. Seen some strange looking color types thou from various people but have never seen anyone do it again in another MMO that I have played.

It was a nice featue in one of my 1st MMO's I played, EverQuest (Live). People would color their armor to what ever color they wanted from what a Alchemist would make. Seen some strange looking color types thou from various people but have never seen anyone do it again in another MMO that I have played.

The first Guild Wars you could do this (one colour, one piece of armour and that was dependent on pre-set dye areas) with world drop dyes. GW2 had a similar system of multiple colours for one piece (pre-set dye areas again, but you could change accent colours and the main colour, so it was better), but again, these were either world drops or from micro-transactions.

Similar to you, I've never seen it done in another MMO (never played EverQuest), but it's something I would very much like to see. However, if Bioware do introduce this system, it would be based in their Cartel Market (I could talk about how I think they would implement it, but I don't want to give them ideas...)

My Sith needs more blue and green in her wardrobe :(

I'd like to see some of these sexy outfits in a black color or a darker red. And other gear is lacking some more blacks and darker reds.

And this is why we need an armour dye system. The Sith aesthetic is black, black and some caked blood, so more Sith armour is going to produced to look like that, because that's what the majority wants - the Sith aesthetic.

But me? I am so over black for my Sorcerer. I don't want leopard print, but I'd like a more summery wardrobe for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.