Double Exp Leveling

Polymerize

I've been one of those AFK'ing PL'ing mofo's the past couple weeks.

Now that that is out the window; I am looking to level up through quests/story-quests/flashpoints.

Anyone care to elaborate on what is the quickest way to level now? And how fast do you actually level with a group of 4? :cool:

You can do it pretty fast if you skip all the convo and just constantly do missions. Also, don't forget to do daily flashpoint mission that you get from the terminal and daily pvp mission. But otherwise I think it's not worth grinding flashpoint solely, you're better of with planet missions that are around your level. Remember, no need to do all missions, when you outlevel a planet, move on.

You can do it pretty fast if you skip all the convo and just constantly do missions. Also, don't forget to do daily flashpoint mission that you get from the terminal and daily pvp mission. But otherwise I think it's not worth grinding flashpoint solely, you're better of with planet missions that are around your level. Remember, no need to do all missions, when you outlevel a planet, move on.

Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated.

Anybody actually do these things that were suggested and have a timetable for how quickly you can actually level from questing 1-50?

last xp weekend i made 16 or 17 to 40 or 41 with pvp/daily fleets and mainquests (did not skip it). had 1 day 6 hours played on him. i think if you do mainly planet quests it will be faster, gonna try this this weekend. Edited by Neglience

Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated.

Anybody actually do these things that were suggested and have a timetable for how quickly you can actually level from questing 1-50?

Those multi tier mission bonuses can warrant you some good XP also. One of the ones on Quesh, and took me an extra 4 minutes was worth 53K with the XP boost on. So don't bypass them, they can make a huge difference.