Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please sign this petition to save one APAC server

lorelthesecond

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you are certainly reacting to this like an adult...

Seriously? :rolleyes:

If this game means that much to your move to the NA-Servers and give it a try.

Sheesh

300ms over 20ms no thank you US servers.

Signed

This. Bioware has refrained from merging all servers together, just to not upset the different playstyles (PvE, PvP, RP). However you look at it, people will be disappointed. But if you guys are on a NA server, just look eachother up again, where's the difficulty in that?

The difficulty is that I get around 600ms on the US servers and that makes the game unplayable.

Well, you are certainly reacting to this like an adult...

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Question: What kind of server would they be merged into?

You toss around the word adult a lot, yet don't have the intelligence of one to figure what the problem is.

I will no longer play if the expected move to a merge with American server proves as leggy as other online games that I played. It's not worth the frustration. Don't do it please I so enjoy this game and don't mind spending real money to do so . PAYING CUSTOMER

Hahahaha you're all going to be very disappointed when you realize this petition was made for no effect.

Like I said accept your fate, or QQ and leave.

I'm glad the dying servers are going. Cry more.

Can you just **** off now.

Yes we get it ... you're happy about the situation. The majority of us are not however.

SWTOR was the first game to have Oceanic servers with decent lag times. For the first time we got to feel what MMO games are like for Americans and Europeans to play. Please don't take that away from us.

SWTOR was the first game to have Oceanic servers with decent lag times. For the first time we got to feel what MMO games are like for Americans and Europeans to play. Please don't take that away from us.

Actually, Warhammer had online servers hosted in Australia a few years ago. Just saying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.