The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

High Level Equipment

As a subscriber who doesn't have excessive amounts of time to play on hand I feel it would be nice if some higher level equipment options were available. I want to be able to enjoy some of the high level flashpoints and operations but I find that groups are often dissatisfied with my characters equipment set and kick me. I understand that part of the draw to the game is the increase in equipment from these high level missions but it would nice if there were some options available for more casual players to be able to stay competitive. :rak_03:

As a subscriber who doesn't have excessive amounts of time to play on hand I feel it would be nice if some higher level equipment options were available. I want to be able to enjoy some of the high level flashpoints and operations but I find that groups are often dissatisfied with my characters equipment set and kick me. I understand that part of the draw to the game is the increase in equipment from these high level missions but it would nice if there were some options available for more casual players to be able to stay competitive. :rak_03:

Too close to P2W. Just resell your CM stuff on the GTN and buy gear that other people have crafted.