Thanx for Screwing over LVL 45 - 49 Gree Event.

keitzy

Due the curret whinging about people using the bolster exploit on Ilum I have just discovered, at being level 45 and going to Ilum, that level 45 + no longer gets the bolster buff.

Due you think that is fair. You say the event was designed for level 45+ but yet take away the means to do the event if in the 45 -49 bracket.

I thought getting to 50 in readiness for 2.0 is the idea and why have you screwed over the level 45 - 49 bracket.

You fixed something that wasn't broken but broke it for others because a few cried about so now I'm crying about doing the event for a couple of days but cannot until level 50.

GG.

Edited by keitzy

Due the curret whinging about people using the bolster exploit on Ilum I have just discovered, at being level 45 and going to Ilum, that level 45 + no longer gets the bolster buff.

Due you think that is fair. You say the event was designed for level 45+ but yet take away the means to do the event if in the 45 -49 bracket.

I thought getting to 50 in readiness for 2.0 is the idea and why have you screwed over the level 45 - 49 bracket.

You fixed something that wasn't broken but broke it for others because a few cried about so now I'm crying about doing the event for a couple of days but cannot until level 50.

GG.

Grouping and killing high level stuff SHOULD be a valid leveling method. There are too many MMO players these days that want everything gift wrapped, though. They get all worked up when someone does something outside of their ''gift box.'' SWTOR, unfortunately, caters to this crowd.

So your saying that others were allowed to cry about people using an exploit but yet when I cry about something that was designed for a level 45 plus to do the event and is now broken, I am haggled and trolled.

Such a nice community.

So your saying that others were allowed to cry about people using an exploit but yet when I cry about something that was designed for a level 45 plus to do the event and is now broken, I am haggled and trolled.

Such a nice community.

Silly fellow, they couldn't allow something so blatantly unfair as people grouping together to socialize and level at the same time to happen. Everyone is supposed to wander the lower levels of Coruscant mindlessly grinding Cthon's alone the way God and the Developers intended.

Makes me chuckle posts like this. The mobs are all lv 50's I am pretty sure bolster was meant just for the PvP part, just level up to 50 and then go to ilum. Its not even like the quests are that good and lets face it with double xp most people claim leveling 45 - 50 now takes about 4 hours.

GG.

Bless your little cotton socks and go and play the GAME THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED, SPECIALLY IF YOU GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS.

:)

GG.

Or just take advantage of the double XP to get to 50? The 45-49 bracket is the easiest to level, there are so many things to grind, Belsavis dailies, Ilum dailies, flashpoints, etc. that it has always been the fastest part. Double XP weekend will even make it way easier.

So cry more. Or get to work.

Edited by demotivator

GG.

You will be lvl 50 for a looooong time (well, ok, level 55 soon enough too) to enjoy all it has to offer.

go and play the GAME THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED

The Gree event is meant to be doable at 45+. That's why it's available at 45+. So if you're playing on Ilum, doing the Gree event, for the last 5 levels of the game, you're playing well within the confines of "how it's meant to be played."

That said, it's still quite possible at 45. It's just harder. Try grouping up? It's still excellent experience points.

Let's also not forget that this is a recurring event OP. This is not your last chance.

:sy_republic:

Keep Calm

and

Finish Leveling

Let me note that due to 2.0 release that this is the last gree event as a lvl 45 that I can do the gree dailies.

Such a nice community.

You haven't payed attention to this community have you? o.O They say one thing, then go around and do/say the exact same thing they say they're against.

Yes, it's that type of community. :p

GG.

I'm on your side, but you could pop an XP booster, spend a few hours playing during the double XP weekend and hit 50.

GG.

agree. good post.

I'm on your side, but you could pop an XP booster, spend a few hours playing during the double XP weekend and hit 50.

Last weekend I lvled my vanguard. This weekend been lvling my sniper while popping xp boosts and all my relevent Legacy perks are maxed. Just wanted to do the gree event at 45 not grind planets as usual.

The mobs are all lv 50's I am pretty sure bolster was meant just for the PvP part,

Not exactly. Back during the first Gree event, my Smuggler was only level 45 and I could go in and do all the solo quests just fine because my stats were bolstered in the Gree quest area. In fact, I would just do those, then leave my toon there to do them the next day, and so on, and leveled up to 50 just doing that in no time. Didn't even need any PL'ing.

Course, I hear it's different this time around. Due to work constraints, I haven't been able to play, so I couldn't tell you how things are now.