How op is shadow with infiltration spec?

justintong

As with Ange's signature, being a high lvl toon in lowbie warzones, twinked or untwinked, does not make you OP. It gives you an inate advantage which skilled players can easily use to own people, especially lower level players. When you are on even footing with other equally skilled and geared players and still wipe the floor with them, then you can call your class OP.

As with Ange's signature, being a high lvl toon in lowbie warzones, twinked or untwinked, does not make you OP. It gives you an inate advantage which skilled players can easily use to own people, especially lower level players. When you are on even footing with other equally skilled and geared players and still wipe the floor with them, then you can call your class OP.

But the only class in this game that has OP dmg are smash monkies who are easily delt with the rest is just bads/huge class imbalance.

being that I mostly just skipped through this I have to say this, you movie is actualy kinda pathetic. voidstar your a premade vs a team of mostly pve and recruit and on ilum you ganking pve geared people again, go ahead and call yourself op but all I see it you out gearing people with a premade, anyone can look good doing that.

This is every bit as interesting and exciting as watching a BiS 63 raid group run SM EV.

"Did you see how fast Annihilator died? Omg man. That's crazy. He just got wrecked. Should have stacked more expertise."