Problem at The Transponder Vessel

havikoro

Hey, im a level 49 Marauder and got a little problem in my questline :)

I cant enter the Transponder Vessel, it wont let me get inside. "You are not eligible for this..."

I go to the Vessel and exit my ship, then got the red door infront of me.

Tried it with every companion, relogged, restarted the game. None helped so far.

I read the questlog several times and asked other players that finished the quest already, nothing helped.

Nomatter what i do, the door is red.

Lmk how i can solve this problem please

regards

I have a kind of similar problem, only that i can't even get to the Transponder Vessel.

No matter where I start from, I get the "entering story area blah..." message, but that's all that happens :confused:

My damn ship just doesn't move and I'm looking at the Fleet or Voss or whatever starting location.

The "workaround" with resetting(or even abandoning) the mission doesn't work for me either, because I'm on the very 1st step, there's nothing to reset yet.

Tried everything from re-logging, traveling to half a dozen different locations and starting from there, leaving/re-entering the ship with different companions, ...

I am also having this problem...when I try to travel there the ship doesn't actually do anything. Instead it stays still at the same planet and only updates the phase location. The mission however never acknowledges the change and therefore doesn't update so that I can continue. This is a serious bug that desperately needs to be fixed!

PS. The reset option does work but only when your standing in front of the entrance to the mission.

Edited by Jadrian

I'm having the same issue. I can get to the vessel but the entrance is red and says im ineligible.

UPDATE: I read the previous post, lets you reset if you can stand infront of the red door.

thanks for help.

Simply resetting the instance while standing outside the gate will fix it, or at least it did for me.

I had this problem Friday night, and resetting the quest fixed it right up.

Also some questions about romance options.

if you romance quinn will he still betray you?