The Harbinger - Unavailable

EricMusco

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess it would be cool to have a black-purple shield on my ptech tank. not really sure how that would work though

Yea, the way I explained it was terrible.

Maybe a color pallet attached to the skill itself so you could just choose whatever color for whatever attack you wanted.

For instance I could have one lightning attack be red, and the next one in my rotation green.

I'm all for extra customization!

Edited by KTap

Yea, the way I explained it was terrible.

Maybe a color pallet attached to the skill itself so you could just choose whatever color for whatever attack you wanted.

For instance I could have one lightning attack be red, and the next one in my rotation green.

I'm all for extra customization!

hipster sorc or gay pride sorc? although i do agree, i love my customizations. the more i stand out the better

Edited by Megdeus

Whatever kind of sorc you want to be :cool:

I'm not one to brag, but my idea is great.

no i completely agree and im backing that idea 100%. i love my customizations too and the more i can make myself stand out from the masses of people all wearing the same thing the better

no i completely agree and im backing that idea 100%. i love my customizations too and the more i can make myself stand out from the masses of people all wearing the same thing the better

Yea, unfortunately it will probably never get implemented :(