Lost Island HM 2man (No companions)

Were in full 63's. Doable in 61's i would think you might struggle on beating savrak enrage timer though not sure but the rest should be easy enough,

@Kenjigreat

well who doesnt like a challenge ^^

You're a hack dude. That was Story Mode that you're trying to pass off as Hard Mode. I've seen people do this before. Check the right side of the screen where the missions are. It has both HM and SM there. Only, under SM it says the current objective is to kill whichever boss they're on, and under HM it still says to shuttle to the lost island. Really?? What do you have to gain by trying to fool people into thinking you did something you didn't do? You should be ashamed.

You're a hack dude. That was Story Mode that you're trying to pass off as Hard Mode. I've seen people do this before. Check the right side of the screen where the missions are. It has both HM and SM there. Only, under SM it says the current objective is to kill whichever boss they're on, and under HM it still says to shuttle to the lost island. Really?? What do you have to gain by trying to fool people into thinking you did something you didn't do? You should be ashamed.

That's just how the quest tracks. Take note that lava does come from the floor against LR-5 and burning Rakghouls spawn in the second phase of Lorrik. Those mechanics are exclusive to Hard Mode.

Edited by SalvoFenris
typo

Try this:

1. talk to the guy who gives the quest for LI

2. select hard mode

3. enter LI

4. :eek:

you will see you have the same quests as Aredun had

I remember there are some other differences between story mode and hard mode that you could look for in vids. Undortunately i haven't done story mode in a long time so i forgot what exactly those differences are :p

edit: SalvoFenris beat me to it :D

Edited by ceazare

Project Sav-Rak no longer spits Rak Rot in Story Mode.

In Story Mode, Doctor Lorrick no longer casts Satchel Charge, and Corrosive Smash's cooldown has been increased.

LR-5 Sentinel Droid's Discharge now gives players a 4.5-second warning in Story Mode (and a 3-second warning in Hard Mode) before activating its ground effect. Players can now move the impending effect away from the group or tank. Plasma Arc no longer has an activation time and is executed while moving, and Incinerate is correctly marked as area of effect damage.

(from patch notes in 1.4) http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.4.0/terror-beyond if you don't belive me.

everything seems as it should for hard mode.

First of all: I'm a hack? what on earth does that mean..

Secondly, Go in and see what it looks like for yourself when you are doing Lost Island Hard Mode, something you probably never have. It will give you the Hard Mode quest as well as the flashpoint quest with the objectives in the flashpoint. Or you can go and check the HP of the bosses in Hard Mode and see that they are identical to the ones in the video. You do know that the story mode bosses have much less HP, did i edit that in the video somehow perhaps?

But if you are still not clever enough to believe me you can probably tell me how i "hacked" in this video:

??

Probably had 8 people with me but edited them out in the video or somthing right?

Dont call me a hacker or cheater, i dont like that.

Edit: woah a lot of people beat me to it..

Edited by gunte

Very nice!

I 2 manned this with an assassin tank friend of mine, I am a sniper. Needless to say it added a different level of difficulty trying to keep your healers alive when they like to stand in bad things and won't stack on savrak. Savrak took the most attempts to do because we had to pull in our companions and maneuver them into place for the smash, then hope they had the healing power to keep us alive in the spit phase. It was pretty fun to do, but I never want to do it again.

That's why LR-5 has got 375k HP vs the 283k HP he has on story mode?

Obviously someone's a little jealous here...

A number of other people have already said their piece, but I have to chime in as well.

You were so interested in "proving" the OP wrong that you hunted for anything that would indicate he was lying. Overlooking all the of blatant indications it was HM (as others pointed out).

Shame on you. Have a little respect for other people's accomplishments.

Yep your right, I was completely wrong. I apologize. I've run it many times, and never noticed you get 2 quests at the side once you enter. Quite impressive. I have seen fake videos before, and didn't bother examining further.