The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

back from hiatus so much diffrent

xPOBx

what happened to being able to do story bosses with groupies now i try to help them out and it pops up saying you have selected an invalid destination or the same when they come to help me they get the same thing sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot but i dislike forums and i am frustrated

It's a setting under your preferences, select "allow same class access to class missions" (something like that)

That's always been there. If you're having issues with other classes with this issue, just make sure the story owner enters first.

Edited by chuixupu

no that stuff works still just the same but what i mean are like bosses where u have to go to 1 time locations via spaceship such as mid story boss or the Jedi knights final story boss it used to be possible because i helped others beat the mid story boss and others as well

For some quests which are on stations etc which are a 1 off class story, you need to travel there in the spaceship of the person who is doing the quest as you cant get there yourself to help out. By going on board their ship I have found I can travel with them into the story and help out.