Imperial Vanguard Harlem Shake video........enjoy

Itis

Hmm, not sure that qualifies. If you would have all busted out dancing at the same time then yeah. But video edited like that, no. Nice try though. I dig the 2nd video and love the Dub Step! You get an E for effort. :p Edited by Kron_Tomezia

Hmm, not sure that qualifies. If you would have all busted out dancing at the same time then yeah. But video edited like that, no. Nice try though. I did the 2nd video and love the Dub Step! You get an E for effort. :p

(Morgan Freeman voice) Pish posh sonny. You clearly are the Roeper of Ebert and Roeper. For you lack the sense of honesty and style of a true critic. I can almost feel the condescending jealousy in your review, but alas my heart is not as black as yours seems to be. I know it is considered to be hip and cool to be such a negative ninny nanny, but do you have to make it so blatantly obvious. I challenge you to find another current swtor Harlem Shake video that can even match in comparison. Can you? Well it seems you now have a lot of work to do so until then, good day sonny! Good day!

P.S. How often do you look at a man's shoes?

(Morgan Freeman voice) Pish posh sonny. You clearly are the Roeper of Ebert and Roeper. For you lack the sense of honesty and style of a true critic. I can almost feel the condescending jealousy in your review, but alas my heart is not as black as yours seems to be. I know it is considered to be hip and cool to be such a negative ninny nanny, but do you have to make it so blatantly obvious. I challenge you to find another current swtor Harlem Shake video that can even match in comparison. Can you? Well it seems you now have a lot of work to do so until then, good day sonny! Good day!

P.S. How often do you look at a man's shoes?

Don't RP me bro! Additionally, get off the drugs. Also, I really wasn't that critical and also complimented you so I'm not sure what you're on about, other then drugs... Stay safe.

Edited by Kron_Tomezia

Don't RP me bro! Additionally, get off the drugs. Also, I really wasn't that critical and also complimented you so I'm not sure what you're on about, other then drugs... Stay safe.

I sir will do as I please. Last time I checked I still have free will. How dare you my good man, to think that you can just barge in and bark orders with your over-inflated ego. On drugs? Clearly good sir you can do better than using the age old tactic of rationalization without justification. For your "on drugs" comment is completely baseless. Finally, a compliment? Bah, I say!

Edited by Itis

I sir will do as I please. Last time I checked I still have free will. How dare you my good man, to think that you can just barge in and bark orders with your over-inflated ego. On drugs? Clearly good sir you can do better than using the age old tactic of rationalization without justification. For your "on drugs" comment is completely baseless. Finally, a compliment? Bah, I say!

ROFL ^

Don't listen to him! He's the Guild Troll - you can find him under any bridge :p

Still love ya buddy! :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by jetrocket