Unicorn Stampede Offical Hate Thread Plz Make Sticky

oLoSteR

tell me more.... why is that? I haven't run it myself cuz I want to master watchman first, but it seems combat is the best choice for team and single target.

Combat sentinel gets shut out if precision slash gets interrupted. Stun a combat sentinel while precision slash is on, and you shut them out. Combat sentinel is too reliant on one buff that is easy to negate.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watchman spec's burns may be able to be cleansed, but watchman reapplies burns so fast that if a medic is cleansing watchman's burns, they probably aren't healing a lot.

lol - I think you may have inadvertently pinpointed why my healing numbers are perpetually low. I cleanse something/someone every couple gcds! :eek:

Edited by foxmob

Dear Jedi Covanent, We wouldnt have to guard nodes if nodes werent in a warzone. (HINT HINT BIOWARE)

Anyways, I am not in a guild and I pug all the time, I guard nodes and guard the healers and everything I would do if I was in a premade. So please stop with the stereotyping of the "typical pug".

Dear Jedi Covanent, We wouldnt have to guard nodes if nodes werent in a warzone. (HINT HINT BIOWARE)

Anyways, I am not in a guild and I pug all the time, I guard nodes and guard the healers and everything I would do if I was in a premade. So please stop with the stereotyping of the "typical pug".

You're not the typical pug...