Unicorn Stampede Offical Hate Thread Plz Make Sticky

oLoSteR

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious reason that may also get you guys better and get more imp wins- Your assassins never want to guard an off node. If you're all on the same mumble and we have an assassin guard then you guys can alert incs much faster. I was in a game where one of your players stood up for an assassin not guarding because he was a dps. He was the only stealth in the group and a 16k merc ended up guarding. Only twice in the coutless premades ive been in with you guys has a US player guarded. Highwaytoo voluntarily and Man'son after I asked for a stealth that can guard 3 times in ops chat before the match.

Girls throw lunchs in grade school?

I remember in grade school there was this girl that would always look for attention. I think she threw her lunch across the room daily.

This thread reminded me of it.

Serious reason that may also get you guys better and get more imp wins- Your assassins never want to guard an off node. If you're all on the same mumble and we have an assassin guard then you guys can alert incs much faster. I was in a game where one of your players stood up for an assassin not guarding because he was a dps. He was the only stealth in the group and a 16k merc ended up guarding. Only twice in the coutless premades ive been in with you guys has a US player guarded. Highwaytoo voluntarily and Man'son after I asked for a stealth that can guard 3 times in ops chat before the match.

<-----doesn't like guarding because he can do mad dps. I don't like guarding because on the imp side, how many times have you seen that guy pull 15k dps in a full voidstar? 25k in a civil war that went on for 13 minutes? Guarding is important yes, but I mean look at the imp side. Imp side needs deeps.

Gotta agree with seane on that one to be honest.

If you're a shadow guard the god dam node.

You're doing FAR more for the team ensuring that 14k merc doesn't get globalled and lose the node than you would do by being a big daddy deeps.

Same goes for dps ops.

<-----doesn't like guarding because he can do mad dps. I don't like guarding because on the imp side, how many times have you seen that guy pull 15k dps in a full voidstar? 25k in a civil war that went on for 13 minutes? Guarding is important yes, but I mean look at the imp side. Imp side needs deeps.

I agree that imp side needs deeps, but if you were the only stealth in an ops group you should either be hitting grass or guarding snow. If you saw a 16k merc guarding you would burn him down and take the node before help arrived.

Screw that, the class I rolled shouldn't be relegated to node guarding all of the time. You guys can guard for once, I want to actually play the game. Know why we lose superqueues? Because we don't care. Same reason our sins don't guard nodes, and same reason our healers don't heal pugs.

Screw that, the class I rolled shouldn't be relegated to node guarding all of the time. You guys can guard for once, I want to actually play the game. Know why we lose superqueues? Because we don't care. Same reason our sins don't guard nodes, and same reason our healers don't heal pugs.

Lesseps the jugg tank in my guild guards the off node all the time. He is a better guard than most dps sins, but if you have other people on mumble with you it only makes sense that one of you would guard. And how will not caring get you better for ranked? The mentality of not caring and only healing your people doesn't give you the right to call yourselves a pvp guild. I don't know many players that would hate a guild because they were bad, but if your bad because you don't care than that's not ok.

Edited by SEANeD

Wait, I thought this was for other people to post why they might hate US? Not for US to give more reason for people to hate them? If you honestly don't care, then it should be expected for pugs to not hear any complaints from you when they lose a node, or abandon a node because they "want to actually play" too.

I don't hate U.S. I understand that one or even two people do not make a guild, not everyone is as vocal or visible as the hated ones. Totherkins is a perfect example that U.S. Isn't just a bunch of d-bags.

Reading the "we don't care" post is pretty much why imp side is in its current state. When I'm on my shadow I know that I'm going to guard a node in civil/VS/and Novare, I can do this in any spec. I don't do this to take a game off or just be bored, I do it because it's going to give my team the best chance of winning a match, which makes it fun for me, I don't know about you guys but I detest losing.

Totherkins is a perfect example that U.S. Isn't just a bunch of d-bags.

Thanks! Sadly though the tide is starting to turn :( I am excited for some people to hit 50 on imp side though canNOT wait:D Oh, I hate unicorns btw bunch of hackers,superquers, and baddies and the sad thing is they can't even win super ques FAIL! Had to go back on topic of the thread :(

please dont act like this is an only imp epidemic. We have plenty of horrible dps on rep side also. Granted you probably see it more on imp side but this epidemic you speak of is galaxy wide. I see sentinels finish full huttballs with under 45k. I've seen vanguards with less then 20k damage (0 protection) in full voidstar where no one got pass first door. Loaded into a NC today with a commando who had 11.5K health (with endurance buff) I saw a level 50 Knight a few weeks ago ( i mean how hard is it to pick an advance class)

Theres a commando I know of who grabbed the ball 3 times at mid and ran all the way to own endzone and finished the warzone with 15K damage.

Jenna'syyde

please dont act like this is an only imp epidemic. We have plenty of horrible dps on rep side also. Granted you probably see it more on imp side but this epidemic you speak of is galaxy wide. I see sentinels finish full huttballs with under 45k. I've seen vanguards with less then 20k damage (0 protection) in full voidstar where no one got pass first door. Loaded into a NC today with a commando who had 11.5K health (with endurance buff) I saw a level 50 Knight a few weeks ago ( i mean how hard is it to pick an advance class)

Theres a commando I know of who grabbed the ball 3 times at mid and ran all the way to own endzone and finished the warzone with 15K damage.

Jenna'syyde

70% imp

30% rep

After reading thru this thread, I believe every imp should consider this as step 1 before a match starts: Look around loading zone for guild tags. More than 2 US members equals leave warzone. I've never dropped from a WZ, never. Irregardless of how bad the team looked, or how lopsided the match got. Think I will make exceptions for US tho, but you shouldn't care, winning was never your goal to begin with.

Man do I HATE them. I mean, do you know how difficult it is to find a Unicorn to ride when they're all in a stampede doing general moblike things? It is downright impossible. I need to go on my Vanguard and just harpoon one of them in a corner long enough for me to put a saddle on and start playing old western music out of my beard. And even then they just buck around and stuff, throwing Skittles out of their hooves like a demented pinata. Completely and totally classless rainbow horses. No respect.

Wait. Were we talking about the plural of Unicorn (a stampede of unicorns) or the guild?

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

After reading thru this thread, I believe every imp should consider this as step 1 before a match starts: Look around loading zone for guild tags. More than 2 US members equals leave warzone. I've never dropped from a WZ, never. Irregardless of how bad the team looked, or how lopsided the match got. Think I will make exceptions for US tho, but you shouldn't care, winning was never your goal to begin with.

Just keeping it 100... as a solo queuer, if it wasnt for US, I'd probably still be working on my weekly.

I guess you guys all got principles and ****.