The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How do you cancel a Subscription?

BlindstarOfSand

So I bought this game (that doesn't even work, thanks EA) as a physical copy and the site says I have subscription? I never signed up for one so I went to cancel it but I can't. Is this some sort of freebie given to players who bought a disk? I'm new, confused, and so sick of this game I haven't gotten a chance to play :mad:

Also remove any credit card details from your account so they can't bill you.

Due to financial problems, I have now and again had to cancel my subscription, never removed my card details so would be easier to resub again, they have NEVER charged me after canceling.

Due to financial problems, I have now and again had to cancel my subscription, never removed my card details so would be easier to resub again, they have NEVER charged me after canceling.

There are stories of people cancelling their subscriptions and still being charged, some of them on these forums, so removing your credit card details was suggested as a safe guard. Glad to hear this hasn't happened to you.

If you buy the physical disk, you get a month free sub. though you would have had to enter your card information for it to take effect. The game is technically free now, so you can still play without a sub (if you can get it to work, of course.)

• 2 months later...
If you buy the physical disk, you get a month free sub. though you would have had to enter your card information for it to take effect. The game is technically free now, so you can still play without a sub (if you can get it to work, of course.)

The disk is 15 dollars which is the price of a subscription for one month. If the game is free like that then I doubt it would be sold in stores at all.