Darth Oculus or Occulus?

Valnac

I have seen both of these spellings used, but which is the actual spelling they used in the game?

I can't seem to remember...

:confused:

Apparently it's neither. In this video (at around 8:40) you can see it's spelt "Occlus," which is also what Darth Marr says. (linked from wookieepedia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Nox#Darth_title).

Edited by Blackholeskipper

Ok, and just so I'm clear, what alignment = what title? Light? Dark? Neutral?
It's in the wookieepedia link: "The name accompanying the title is based on the player's alignment: If the player has a reputation as a master of the dark side, they are called Darth Nox; an "inscrutable reputation" (neutral) results in Darth Occlus; a reputation for serving the Empire (light side) marks the player as Darth Imperius.

It's in the wookieepedia link: "The name accompanying the title is based on the player's alignment: If the player has a reputation as a master of the dark side, they are called Darth Nox; an "inscrutable reputation" (neutral) results in Darth Occlus; a reputation for serving the Empire (light side) marks the player as Darth Imperius.

Funny part though, is my Light Side Sith took every option that didn't help the Empire.

Funny part though, is my Light Side Sith took every option that didn't help the Empire.
Yea, the game probably just looks at your alignment and not the choices you made. Would be more interesting and unpredicatable if it did though. But then, it's kinda hard to say exactly which options helped the empire. Overall many lightside choices do strengthen the Empire.

I was so annoyed- early on a lot of sites were saying Occlus was the Light Side name and Imperius was neutral. I love the name Darth Imperius so I was grinding Diplomacy missions and FPs like crazy to make sure I was in that tiny neutral window when I finished my Sorc's class quest.

"...you are now, Darth Occlus."

:sul_confused:

I was so annoyed- early on a lot of sites were saying Occlus was the Light Side name and Imperius was neutral. I love the name Darth Imperius so I was grinding Diplomacy missions and FPs like crazy to make sure I was in that tiny neutral window when I finished my Sorc's class quest.

"...you are now, Darth Occlus."

:sul_confused:

Yea, that's what everyone in the forums was saying a while back. I guess it's finally been cleared up. Sorry, Darth Occlus :D Edited by Blackholeskipper