Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What type of Elf was Legolas?

Lordmird

In LOTR, elves, humans, and dwarves are the races and originate from different geographical regions providing the diversity among the races. In this case, Legolas is from Lothlorien, a region where the elves are known to be of fairer skin and blonde hair. Edited by Xhelis

In LOTR, elves, humans, and dwarves are the races and originate from different geographical regions providing the diversity among the races. In this case, Legolas is from Lothlorien, which are know to be of fairer skin and blonde hair.

So he's a Lothlorien Elf?

Thankyou so much! I wanted to roll a character like Legolas in SWTOR, but I can't find the Lothlorien option for races? All I have are human, cyborg, sith, miraluan, and miralaka?

Pick the troll race it would suit you. :cool:

Failing that go twilek. Its exquisite enough.

Edited by Spartanik

Thankyou so much! I wanted to roll a character like Legolas in SWTOR, but I can't find the Lothlorien option for races? All I have are human, cyborg, sith, miraluan, and miralaka?

You're welcome, trollolololol....

Yes, Legolas is a Sinda (or Grey Elf) from Mirkwood, or Greenwood the Great as it used to be called. He is NOT from Lothlórien.

Mirkwood is mostly inhabited by Silvan-elves, which are lesser elves, and also the most numerious, that refused the Great Journey to the west (of Middle-Earth). But King Thranduil's ruling Family are Sindar, elves that followed the Great Journey to the western shores of Middle Earth, but never saw the Light of Aman.

That being said, this is not a Star Wars discussion :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.