The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix revan's robe

I don't understand why Revan's Robe is still broken.

The (Imperial) Muse Vestements, Enshrouding Force Robe, Volatile Force Robes (which are primarily dropped in FPs) are fine. Hoods up and no clipping.

To me the lack of a bug fix means that BW must be intending to give everyone a refund! Yes, that's clearly it!

BW is going to give everyone refund if they bought the robe!

While the previous paragraph was very tongue-in-cheek, I'm not kidding regarding my confusion. Why is a reskinned robe broken but the nearly identical models, are not?

Even removing the hood via a helm doesn't fix the problem since part of the 1st hood stays behind and clips with the robe.

amen.

Two hood fiasco is horrible. the hood down on the back needs to ****. its also plaguing the investiagtor's aswell.

revans legpeice is still the wrong color on default.

and revans set is still light grey than black as it was before 1.6.1. proof of such can be found pic by pic in my sig.

and no classic revans chestplate(maelstrom prison) and no classic (pre 1.6.2) lower robe.

Edited by Magnusheart

While I too want it to be fixed (also the part about it being a slightly grey colour), but the model isn't entirely identical. The FP versions do not have the fluffy shoulderpad thing.

The Investigator's Robes also have the double hoods. Do any of the other robes with similar fluffy shoulderpads also have two hoods? If yes, then there's the problem. If not, then it is a new problem with these two.