The Credit, The Coin, And The Player

Tordos

Fixed that for ya, as the PTS forum is basically filled to the bottle rim with PVP whine. Well played OP, well played indeed.

As PVP highlights potential DPS and HPS and flow of rotations, it plays an important part in the testing.

There has been a lot of testing on the new OP as well, which has resulted in changes.

I think you'll find though, on the forum there are those that give feed back and those that jump on the band wagon to moan and whinge, a bit like a lot of people here about an unimportant REP that they don't need.

As PVP highlights potential DPS and HPS and flow of rotations, it plays an important part in the testing.

There has been a lot of testing on the new OP as well, which has resulted in changes.

I think you'll find though, on the forum there are those that give feed back and those that jump on the band wagon to moan and whinge, a bit like a lot of people here about an unimportant REP that they don't need.

If it was not for the constant whine by PVPers there would not be drastic changes made to the classes. Bottom line PVP is a cancer on dev time and resources.

If it was not for the constant whine by PVPers there would not be drastic changes made to the classes. Bottom line PVP is a cancer on dev time and resources.

Class balance is an important thing, as soon as you have a few classes that are overpowered compared to others, they become the norm and class diversity becomes a thing of the past

Recent changes on the PTS for the Shadow/Assassin Tank were highlighted for PVE not just PVP, any changes that affect PVP DPS also effect PVE. PVP balance should be more based on utility, but the simple fact is, even when playing in a team we want the oscar and not the one for supporting role!

It's important that the Dev's get feedback so they can continually strive to improve and expand this game, which is why I'm happy with the new CM REP system, as in society I think that those who can afford to support the community, should do so and this is a little incentive to do so.

Class balance is an important thing, as soon as you have a few classes that are overpowered compared to others, they become the norm and class diversity becomes a thing of the past

Recent changes on the PTS for the Shadow/Assassin Tank were highlighted for PVE not just PVP, any changes that affect PVP DPS also effect PVE. PVP balance should be more based on utility, but the simple fact is, even when playing in a team we want the oscar and not the one for supporting role!

It's important that the Dev's get feedback so they can continually strive to improve and expand this game, which is why I'm happy with the new CM REP system, as in society I think that those who can afford to support the community, should do so and this is a little incentive to do so.

Yet without the constant and unmitigated crying of PVPers those changes could be done in a reasoned and balanced way. As it stands PVP is taking resources away from the rest of the game, it is little wonder that there is such an uproar about other wasted dev time.

Very nice, but the title should have been "The Player, the Credit and the Coin."

The Player (for The Good), the Credit (for the Bad) and the Coin (for the Ugly).

:cool:

How true. I'll have that changed. :csw_blaster:

And thank you all for the kind feedback. :jawa_smile: