The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Perfect unarmored Jedi boots

NiklasWB

Please, the next time you add some Jedi armor that isn't "armored", but rather looks more like "classic" Jedi armor in cloth and leather, use the same model as the Darth Malak’s Boots from the The Contraband Packs. The model is perfect, but unfortunately the red stripes on Malak's Boots combined with the armor-unify-color-system didn't make it possible to create a lot of good looks with the item. So use the same model next time, the model is perfect (at least in my opinion)... the exact right lenght and look with no unessicary straps or what have you. Just make them all-brown, all-black, and all-grey in color.

Thank you.

Edited by NiklasWB

*cough* 3643 years difference *cough*

If you'd bother about learning some Star Wars lore you'd know that those traditional robes were worn for well over 3000 thousand years. I wonder what Jedi in KotOR wore? I wonder what Jedi on the timeline are wearing. And NPCs all over Tython.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

Wow... That was 3800 years difference and this is so similar!

Do you think they wore heavy armor 24/7?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

If you'd bother about learning some Star Wars lore you'd know that those traditional robes were worn for well over 3000 thousand years. I wonder what Jedi in KotOR wore? I wonder what Jedi on the timeline are wearing. And NPCs all over Tython.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screenshots/kb-kotor2-robes1i.jpg

Wow... That was 3800 years difference and this is so similar!

Do you think they wore heavy armor 24/7?

I would love to have robes like those in the game. Especially the Dark Jedi Padawan robe for my Shadow (Dark Side).

No cloak though. I seem to recall most Jedi in the movies taking it off before they fought so it would be better to just leave it off.