No Grade 6 Bountiful or Rich Slicing missions

Subzz

Been that way for at least 2 months now. Only mission is abundant and those are few and far between.

Granted I run missions everyday a few times each day but what prompted me to ask the question is my BioChem grade 6 missions are ALWAYS Rich, Bountiful AND Abundant every single day multiple times a day without fail for months, truly.... months without fail.

Finally the light bulb lit and I though HUH...........

The difference is my BioChem is Pub and my Slicing is Imp....???? not sure why that would matter but that is a delta.

Underworld Metals also seem to lack higher reward missions I have 2 toons that gather UWM..

Any you guys have any ideas or heard of this type of stuff.

Thanks.

I can't remember ever seeing a rich or bountiful mission on TH, UT, or Diplomacy that wasn't from a mission discovery. It wouldn't surprise me to find that those simply don't normally exist for the grade six missions from most of the "mission skills".

But compairing one mission skill to another isn't completely valid because the crafting skills use mats a little differently. And slicing was barely even related to crafting, before the aument kits came about. It was more like the craft for people who had no interest in crafting.

Diplomacy still has rich and bountiful missions. Check your facts before spouting nonsense.

If slicing has no higher than abundant missions, like scavenging grade 6 has and underworld trading, it is because its decided so by bioware/EA, supposedly not to unhinge the economy by making everything "easily" accessible.

This is the reason why diplomacy still has rich missions...cos the rare is worthless or can only be used for oneself, as a biochemist

I understand the game can "control/limit" things such as you cant just keep getting Rich missions over and over and over .... then it would just be non-sense however, if after a period of time something doesn't re-set ...... then I don't know.

Agree that grade 6 slicing is really just for Augs...same with grade 6 compounds however, I have plenty of Rich and Bountiful for Grade 6 Researched Compounds.. Odd..

Diplomacy still has rich and bountiful missions. Check your facts before spouting nonsense.

If slicing has no higher than abundant missions, like scavenging grade 6 has and underworld trading, it is because its decided so by bioware/EA, supposedly not to unhinge the economy by making everything "easily" accessible.

This is the reason why diplomacy still has rich missions...cos the rare is worthless or can only be used for oneself, as a biochemist

grade 6 diplomacy mission for medical supplies? really? then I must have the worst luck on the world since I have never ever seen a rich or bountiful medical supplies grade 6 mission. only with the purple 340 mission discoveries from the gtn I use from time to time.

and you really think that radioactive paste is worthless? it sells for as much as mandalorian iron on my server and is certainly not worthless.

I have Grade 6 Diplomacy and I would say that I get on average 2 to 3 Rich and Bountiful, more to the Bountiful side on the second and third go around for Medical Supplies.

Right now I'm looking at 2 Abundant mission one for light side one for dark side and this would be todays third run thru of these missions.

Looks like this is all randomness, it is odd tho..

I have Grade 6 Diplomacy and I would say that I get on average 2 to 3 Rich and Bountiful, more to the Bountiful side on the second and third go around for Medical Supplies.

Right now I'm looking at 2 Abundant mission one for light side one for dark side and this would be todays third run thru of these missions.

Looks like this is all randomness, it is odd tho..

Really? I would really like to see a screenshot of that, if you won't mind.

It depends what you do slicing for, if its to make credits, just stick to Moderate or Abundant yield missions, any higher tend to cost you more then you get in return.

I personally think they need to fix it, it really isn't balanced at all, i mean, if i did a mission and got a green lockbox of level 45 and a white lockbox of the same level, the green one should give a decent bit more then the white one, but it didn't, the white one gave me alot more.

ITs just too unpredictable.

On a side note, it looks like the 400-450 missions on the PTS allow for bountiful and rich and the skills that usually have companion gifts do not have any of those missions in the top tier. So as an example, the 400-450 Diplomacy missions are ALL for medical supplies and they range all the way up to rich quality.

On a side note, it looks like the 400-450 missions on the PTS allow for bountiful and rich and the skills that usually have companion gifts do not have any of those missions in the top tier. So as an example, the 400-450 Diplomacy missions are ALL for medical supplies and they range all the way up to rich quality.

are there now grade 7 supplies?

The misinformation is strong with this thread.

I agree. Here are the facts:

- The only grade 6 missions are moderate or abundant (regardless of crew skill)

- The only "rich" missions in the grade 6 list are in fact grade 5 companion gift missions.

- Only mission skills (Underworld Trading, Diplomacy, Investigation and Treasure Hunting) offer companion gifts

- Gathering Skills (Scavenging, Archeology, Bioanalysis, and SLICING), do not offer companion gift missions at any level.

- Therefore, at grade 6, gathering missions, like SLICING, are only moderate and abundant in quality.

- Specifically, grade 6 slicing missions include two abundant sliced parts, one moderate sliced parts and two abundant lockbox missions...THAT'S IT!!!

- Mission discovery items are the exception. they offer wealthy and prosperous quality missions but they are a one shot deal - you get the item, you use the item (to learn the mission), then open your mission window and the mission is there, once you complete the mission...it is gone.

Edited by psandak

- Specifically, grade 6 slicing missions include two abundant sliced parts, one moderate sliced parts and two abundant lockbox missions...THAT'S IT!!!

Well, it´s one abundant lockbox and one normal lockbox mission. :)