Petition, straight and simple.

Tachenko_Yuri

What? Facts? What facts?

The pictures presented displaying the new stuff from Rise of the Hutt Cartel's VR80 sets and T3 stuff from Scum and Villainy, as well as the understanding of there being 50-55 level yellow/blue/purple gear from everything else.

You can't just "add a gear set" in this game. There has to be an operation and a corresponding expertise set as well as systems designed to elevate progressing players to purchase them. You're just being simple.

Edited by Koyaanisqat

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I APPROVE OF the implementation of any Cartel Market items that DO NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT MY GAMEPLAY.

Not a crafter, I guess.

It affects your game play if you are a crafter.

:cool:

In so much as open-world orange loot drops do :rolleyes:

the problem is that in any other game there would be a method of voicing our dissent in an organized way, for example;

As it stand the forums are the only way to ACTIVELY protest, and for those trolls and shills that continue to be abusive and following the EA line, silence is not an option for many.

But I can do more than show my disapprova here. I plan to not buy anything of course as well as plant any seed Of disapproval i can to any gamer I run across about SWTOR and its new buy to rep system.

Oh no. I bet EA won`t be sleeping well tonight.

Ever thought about simply unsubscribing? Or would that be too subtle?

As it stand the forums are the only way to ACTIVELY protest, and for those trolls and shills that continue to be abusive and following the EA line, silence is not an option for many.

Yes.

People make a dozen threads about the same non-issue (a.k.a "Getting that latest cosmetic eyepatch might be tougher than I thought"), but people who disagree with all the QQ are the "Trolls".

Also, how are these EA "Trolls" abusive? Does the truth hurt?

The pictures presented displaying the new stuff from Rise of the Hutt Cartel's VR80 sets and T3 stuff from Scum and Villainy, as well as the understanding of there being 50-55 level yellow/blue/purple gear from everything else.

You can't just "add a gear set" in this game. There has to be an operation and a corresponding expertise set as well as systems designed to elevate progressing players to purchase them. You're just being simple.

Oh, you mean the few level 50-55 Synthweaving sets that are also non adaptive? Ooh yay! Yeah, people are spending millions of credits on the GTN buying level 50 gear sets aren't they? NOT. And what about Artifice and Armormech and Armstech and Cybertech? Nothing. Green crap to reverse engineer to purple to fill the gap. Nothing modifiable. Nothing adaptive. Nothing useable by anyone under level 50. Oh goody!

:rolleyes:

And they can easily issue an update fixing the wrong visuals on the Crafting gear like the Jedi Initiate and Force Initiate Robes and then add new schematics for the looks that they currently have with the correct names. They could issue a caveat to anyone owning such gear in case they liked the old look just like they did with the CM gear. They could fix the Republic Trooper Chest and Pants, which have been identical to the Hardened Plastiform Chest and Pants since they were introduced, instead of actually looking like the Republic Trooper gear it is meant to. They could fix the myriad of weird clipping and stretching bugs with the Light Armor tops throughout the game when worn with anything but Skirts. I'm not being simple, I'm asking for a reasonable effort to improve other areas of the game, not just the damn store.

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I APPROVE OF the implementation of any Cartel Market items that DO NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT MY GAMEPLAY.

You people keep on writing this but don't realize that is only going get worse unless it gets killed at the start, with strength and decisiveness, and the voice of an united community, and that can only happen here, and now, before the cosmetic items become power items.

Whenever if you people are really thinking what you're writing, or it's just an attempt at trolling the post, you gotta evaluate wherever you wanna keep on this game with everyone having gear equally obtainable for everyone, or enjoying your warzones where only thing that counts is how big is your wallet.

Pay 2 Win is going to start real soon unless action is taken straight away.

Your game folks :)

Oh, you mean the few level 50-55 Synthweaving sets that are also non adaptive? Ooh yay! Yeah, people are spending millions of credits on the GTN buying level 50 gear sets aren't they? NOT. And what about Artifice and Armormech and Armstech and Cybertech? Nothing. Green crap to reverse engineer to purple to fill the gap. Nothing modifiable. Nothing adaptive. Nothing useable by anyone under level 50. Oh goody!

The crafting thing isn't all known.

Cybertech has gotten a lot of awesome stuff. The Grade 7 stuff, the Campaign-level Droid stuff, the grade 26/27 Armorings and Mods, and people love the 'nades. It's understandable that at level 55, there will be more ship parts, more droid parts, greater grenades, more armorings, mods, earpieces, and so on; same with Artiface with crystals, enhancements, and off-hands.

Not everything needs to be adaptive. No one said it would be. That's why there's 3 RE Crits at Blue and 6 at Purple. You just reverse-engineer until you have what you want.

As a customer or Star Wars: The Old republic, I could give a flying squirrel's genitals about the implementation of anything in the game that gives neither a statistical nor time advantage to any player that is created exclusively via money expenditure.

You people keep on writing this but don't realize that is only going get worse unless it gets killed at the start, with strength and decisiveness, and the voice of an united community, and that can only happen here, and now, before the cosmetic items become power items.

[...]

Pay 2 Win is going to start real soon unless action is taken straight away.

How do you know? Do you know the future?

And if you do - could you tell me who is going to win the Champions League this year?

Not everything needs to be adaptive. No one said it would be.

I'm not asking for everything to be adaptive. I'm asking for anything to be. Just give us crafters one new level 1 wearable adaptive set. Just one new modifiable pistol or rifle. Just one new +41 level 10 Color Crystal. Just one kool looking thing that we don't have to gamble for or pay exorbitant prices for on the GTN.

Crafters can't compete. We've had the same modifiable gear since forever. Nothing has ever been fixed and nothing has ever been added and with this new CM Rep Vendor (Remember, a New Rep Track for every New Pack shipment) thing it doesn't appear that anything ever will. Nobody wants our Crafted gear when they can get more detailed, better looking, non bugged and adaptive gear from the CM and they can wear it from level 1.

That's my issue, Koya. Can you understand that?

Edited by Blackavaar

How do you know? Do you know the future?

And if you do - could you tell me who is going to win the Champions League this year?

Experience from past mmo games I've been playing, appreciation from the community loses to money, big time.

Same pattern here, give it a year and game's gonna be p2w :)

people are over reacting on this, seriously people.

I think you need to do some research and actually read some of the more concise negative posts on the matter.

This reaction is entirely appropriate to the situation.

Edited by Blackavaar

I think you need to do some research and actually read some of the more concise negative posts on the matter.

This reaction is entirely appropriate to the situation.

B, apparently there is no antidote once one partakes of EAs Kool Aid. ;)

I'm not asking for everything to be adaptive. I'm asking for anything to be. Just give us crafters one new level 1 wearable adaptive set. Just one new modifiable pistol or rifle. Just one new +41 level 10 Color Crystal. Just one kool looking thing that we don't have to gamble for or pay exorbitant prices for on the GTN.

Crafters can't compete. We've had the same modifiable gear since forever. Nothing has ever been fixed and nothing has ever been added and with this new CM Rep Vendor (Remember, a New Rep Track for every New Pack shipment) thing it doesn't appear that anything ever will. Nobody wants our Crafted gear when they can get more detailed, better looking, non bugged and adaptive gear from the CM and they can wear it from level 1.

That's my issue, Koya. Can you understand that?

And it's a non-issue. People are still going to need mods, armorings, enhancements, augment kits, and augments for the adaptive stuff. Not everyone's tastes are going to be the same. Some people will prefer either not purchasing Cartel Stuff, or just obtaining easier and cheaper crafted items or items achieved via commendations or missions. As it is, I use my armormech, synthweaver, artifice and cybertech to equip other alts of mine, making my legacy more of a self-sufficient corporation, never relying on outside resources like the GTN to operate.